What is your most recent NSV? Let's hear them!

Options
_AllieCat_
_AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
Share your recent NSV's. They are just as exciting as seeing the number on the scale drop!

Mine for today is I managed to stay on the StairMaster for 20 minutes this morning, breaking my record of 15 minutes.

What's yours?

Replies

• mommasox
    mommasox Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I was able to keep up with the "elite" walkers today during our daily walk. Normally I am huffing and puffing up those hills.
  • sailorgrad
    sailorgrad Posts: 26
    Options
    At a water park: walked up a 3 story climb to get to a water slide. At the top, I was not winded. Then, the glorious descent down the water slide at break-neck speed! Something I haven't done in nearly a decade. Huge NSV for me!!!!!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    At a water park: walked up a 3 story climb to get to a water slide. At the top, I was not winded. Then, the glorious descent down the water slide at break-neck speed! Something I haven't done in nearly a decade. Huge NSV for me!!!!!

that sounds so fun!! I haven't been to a water park in about 13 years, back when i was 100 lbs soaking wet.. sigh, I miss that lol. I will again, and take my girls and it'll be better than before =D
  • diamier
    diamier Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My friend invited me out, though it was really late and I was thinking just to sit home, but I remembered that I haven't been for any exercise today, so I went out and walked with her for two whole hours through hills and city streets! Yes, sure, it isn't much but helps for my confidence a lot!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    A huge victory for me was to join this site and finally decide to commit to weight-loss no matter how hard it is, which I know it will be for me.
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Crushed my 5K PR on Wednesday. Down to a 21:11 (from 21:52). Roxxorz!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    Wednesday I got on the treadmill for the first time in a while.
    I did a minute warm up walk then I ran at 6 to 7 for 15 minutes straight!
    I didnt know I could do that and it felt great!
  • CWSpiegel
    CWSpiegel Posts: 114
    Options
    2 months ago, I hated washing my jeans because it took me two days to get them stretched out enough to be comfortable. Now, I have to wash them almost every time I wear them so that they fit properly.

Oh, and a cougar pinched my butt on the 4th.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Leaving the house in a racer back tank top and a pair of shorts that did not go halfway down my thighs and not worry that I was a total embarrassment and everyone around me was not thinking, what WAS she thinking going to go out in public dressed like that.
  • neffesther
    neffesther Posts: 55
    Options
    Checked my blood pressure last night for the first time since I started MFP...it was on the LOW side of normal!
  • EngineerPrincess
    EngineerPrincess Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I carried both a watermelon and a gallon of milk into the house when I got back from shopping! At the same time, and my wrists didn't hurt! It took (very light) weight lifting on the machines at the school gym to get me there, I have these tiny 5.7 inch wrists and no arm muscles...until now! Do not laugh.
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I went to get some new capri's and fit in to a sz 2. Havent't seen that in a very long time. And the person that sai d walking for 2 hrs wasn't a big deal, YES IT IS.
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    Today at work...I had to keep pulling my size 16's up....because I'm out of notches on my belt!!! <3
    Hopefully my boyfriend can fix that for me when he gets home from work!
    I think I'm in a size 14 again..which I haven't been in for at least 2 years.. <3
  • SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Finally feeling confident enough to wear a top that I've owned for about 5 years and only worn maybe once (can't quite remember). The fact that I have changed my mind on the entire outfit doesn't change the NSV any, though :wink:
  • ba18ba18a
    ba18ba18a Posts: 46
    Options
    A huge victory for me was to join this site and finally decide to commit to weight-loss no matter how hard it is, which I know it will be for me.

Me too. Best of luck to you!
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Great victories! Sorry I'm new to MFP, what does NSV stand for?
  • ba18ba18a
    ba18ba18a Posts: 46
    Options
    Non Scale Victory
  • ssp1977
    ssp1977 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Co-worker today said "You are shrinking!" :smile:
  • AlexandraR2011
    AlexandraR2011 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    i had to sew my heart rate monitor to be a smaller size since it was already on the smallest size and it wasn't picking up my heart rate!
  • leenabeana1
    Options
    Ran two miles straight twice this week! Meet my calorie burned for the week with 2 days to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!