Christian Grey of "50 Shades" - In Movies

Options

Replies

• sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I LOOOVE the idea of Michelle Pfifer playing Elena!!

When I was reading the book I imagined Kate as an Alyson Michalka type. She's SOOO pretty!!

201105091755038394.jpeg

I know Lucy Hale has said she was interested in playing Ana but I can't see that at all. However, I think she would be a PERFECT Mia!!

lucy+hale+hot.jpg

A lot of people like Shailene Woodley as Ana. I don't know how I feel about it but her name comes up every time people talk about it.

shailene-woodley-101677611_getty.jpg

Yes, I have spent WAY too much time thinking about this hahahaha. I admit it!! lol
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I was all for Matt Bomer even though hes gay but after watching Magic Mike i really cant even picture him with a woman i just keep seeing him with guys so my second Choice for Christian is William Levy
    15mjwh4.jpg
    mt2yhi.jpg

And i would really love to see Lucy Hale play Anastasia
    23wqjjn.jpg
    6f02g3.jpg
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options

Never read the books (or want to) but Alexander Skarsgard is :love:
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I am reading the 2nd chapter of the first book on amazon and it sounds pretty good so far :wink:
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    In my mind I picture Christian Grey as either Chris Hemsworth, Ian Somerhalder or Matt Bomer. They are all damn sexy without being 'obvious' that they're into BDSM. I feel Cam Gigandet looks like he would be into BDSM.

I can't see Rachel McAdams, Natalie Portman or Maggie Gyllenhaal as Ana Steele, they all seem too old. I would probably pick someone like Lucy Hale (from Pretty Little Liars) or Felicity Jones (she was in Chalet Girl with Ed Westwick from Gossip Girl).

I picture Teresa Palmer as Kate, Michelle Pfeiffer as Elena, Mark Harmon as Carrick Grey, Julianna Margulies as Grace Trevelyan-Grey, Alex Pettyfer as Elliott Grey. I'm still trying to put a face for Mia, Jose and Ethan.

I vote for Chris Hemsworth too!!!!
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I was all for Matt Bomer even though hes gay but after watching Magic Mike i really cant even picture him with a woman i just keep seeing him with guys so my second Choice for Christian is William Levy
    15mjwh4.jpg
    mt2yhi.jpg

And i would really love to see Lucy Hale play Anastasia
    23wqjjn.jpg
    6f02g3.jpg

I'll take Matt Bomer or This Guy!!! HOT!! NOT NOT Ian or Christian EWW!

I cant see Lucy Hale being Ana, shes too 'obviously attractive' need someone more down to eart and natural looking! NO Hollywood teeth! lol x
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    I gonna thow in Dakota Fanning for Ana - young and vunerable looking (and can ACT) .. can't really decide on Christian will get back when I've given it much much more though :wink:
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Ladies, Ladies, Ladies - there is only ONE Christian Grey for me... Mr. Ian Somerhalder - Mmmmmm... YES!!! Honestly, not sure I could watch the movie is he wasn't in the role of Christian. OH-SO-HOT!

Ian-Somerhalder-1.jpg
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Ian-Somerhalder-2.jpg

Ian deserves to be SEEN! Mmmmm, Ian :love:
  • mmmyotwnz
    mmmyotwnz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Ian Somerhalder!!!!

23mrl1y.jpg

Yup!!
    And like the other posts, I do read classic literature a lot. My Barnes & Noble membership can account to that. I don't think that was the point to this. Sometimes you have to let your hair down a bit and let go for a moment...
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I just realized who I pictured as Christian while reading the books!

Julian McMahon!

27wuil0.jpg
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Alexander Skarsgard... Yum!
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    After seeing Magic Mike, I'm gonna go with Channing Tatum! ;)

Channing Tatum is my new favorite HUNK! I definitely go for him. Right age, megawatt smile and perfect body! I can definitely imagine him in the red room of Pain!
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I absolutely HATED the book and couldn't finish it.

But I'd be lying if I said I didn't picture Mr. Callum Blue over here~~

xy-to-chris-callum-blue-2-img.jpg

tumblr_ln9xc3LJdS1qfjlyt.gif
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    If I can remember how to post a pic, I'll say it for the 1000th time...Colin Egglesfield for the win! He is Christian Grey to me. :tongue:

colin-egglesfield-pic.jpg

I take it back! This guy is the perfect Christian!
  • LifeChangingExp
    Options
    Ladies, Ladies, Ladies - there is only ONE Christian Grey for me... Mr. Ian Somerhalder - Mmmmmm... YES!!! Honestly, not sure I could watch the movie is he wasn't in the role of Christian. OH-SO-HOT!

Ian-Somerhalder-1.jpg

OMGGG MR. IAN !!!!! yesssssssss pleasee
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Christian Bale circa American Psycho would have been great. He's too old now though. How about Cam Gigandet?

this or Erik from True Blood

don't feel like typing the name right now.
  • Prettyeyes46
    Prettyeyes46 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just started reading 50 shades I'm going with this guy he is REALLY NICE TO LOOK AT, REALLY NICE.:laugh:
  • Mustangsally33
    Options
    also, this guy Matt Bomer

124200902193571235_jo8tiqDm_c.jpg

I finished the First Book and he looks exactly like I envisioned him to be ;)
  • schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Check out Chris Pine.....I could see a Christian in him for sure! I swear to GOD if they cast Kristen Stewart in Anastasia's role Im boycotting.

936full-chris-pine.jpg