Christian Grey of "50 Shades" - In Movies

Options

Replies

• tinksmommy2006
    Options
    If I can remember how to post a pic, I'll say it for the 1000th time...Colin Egglesfield for the win! He is Christian Grey to me. :tongue:

colin-egglesfield-pic.jpg

THATS HIM!!!
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    also, this guy Matt Bomer

124200902193571235_jo8tiqDm_c.jpg
    I finished all 3 books....my first impression was channing tatum..but THIS GUY....HELL YES!
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options

Matt Bomer is my personal Christian Grey...holy crap!!! just looking at him makes me feel wrong in all the right places.
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    I am a HUGE Sons of Anarchy Fan, and I would have to say that Charlie Hunnam would make a kick *kitten* Christian Grey.
    JAX-jackson-jax-teller-20098614-500-603.jpg
    JAX-jackson-jax-teller-20098566-500-423.jpg
  • mandy_lynn
    mandy_lynn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to see Jesse Palveka in the role!
    50554_127418201325_7420972_n.jpg
  • KaraBahama
    KaraBahama Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    When you're done let me know how you like the evolution of the whole series. I loved it and am dying to discuss it with others.
  • chasingpavements24
    chasingpavements24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    IAN SOMERHALDER.

Or Ian Smolder-hotter, as I like to call him.

173036810652360916_WoYru94j_f.jpg
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Hunter Parrish of Weeds. I saw an episode this week in the newest season where he was doing Dom things and I thought.....YES!!!!

normal_hpd_MARKt_1.jpg

And while looking for pics of Hunter I found Colin Eggelsfield (whom I think someone already posted)

colin-egglesfield-profile.jpg
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    yum
  • Jenn_10
    Jenn_10 Posts: 83
    Options
    If I can remember how to post a pic, I'll say it for the 1000th time...Colin Egglesfield for the win! He is Christian Grey to me. :tongue:

hands down he wins! although lutz isn't far behind
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options

Oh, nice, he's yummy...and those eyes....wow!
  • Tender78
    Options
    Check out Chris Pine.....I could see a Christian in him for sure! I swear to GOD if they cast Kristen Stewart in Anastasia's role Im boycotting.

ME TOO!! If her or Robert Pattinson come anywhere near this movie, I think I might flip. I know it origally started as Twilight fanfic but seriously?? They need to keep these 2 as far away from this movie as possible. The author has already said she does not want Kristen Stewart in the movie. I hope she feels the same about RP.
  • Tender78
    Options

Oh wow...another delicious man :love:
  • Tender78
    Options
    Michelle Pfeifer as elena for sure!!

I saw someone suggest her on a different site...thought it was a good idea...also suggested was Kim Catrell (Samantha from Sex in the City) I think she'd probably be a little to old for Elena.
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    Colin Egglesfield with Matt Bomer's Hair.
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options

mmhmm
  • Tender78
    Options
    I LOOOVE the idea of Michelle Pfifer playing Elena!!

When I was reading the book I imagined Kate as an Alyson Michalka type. She's SOOO pretty!!

201105091755038394.jpeg

I know Lucy Hale has said she was interested in playing Ana but I can't see that at all. However, I think she would be a PERFECT Mia!!

lucy+hale+hot.jpg

A lot of people like Shailene Woodley as Ana. I don't know how I feel about it but her name comes up every time people talk about it.

shailene-woodley-101677611_getty.jpg

Yes, I have spent WAY too much time thinking about this hahahaha. I admit it!! lol

I like your choices for Kate & Mia, and like you, I've seen A LOT of people suggest this Shailene chick...totally not feeling her for Ana. Not at all.
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    i love me some Hugh Jackman......he's older, distinguished, hot, sexy, has the smile, and he has an australian accent too.....Good gracious, it's hot in here......(he played wolverine in x-men and was also in the movie van helsing)
  • Tender78
    Options
    Henry Cavill was my Christian until people started mentioning Matt Bomer. Bomer is so beautiful it damn near hurts to look at him.

Also, if ASkars has expressed interest in the role, I'm SO there. Love me some Eric Northman!

Was wondering if anyone was going to mention Alexander Skarsgard...he's delicous...and, has expressed a lot of interest in the role. He stated he was born to play this part...and likes the idea of Christian having a playroom...just like we all do...:love:
  • Tender78
    Options
    I looove Alexandar Skarsgard! But I have to go with Liam Hemsworth :bigsmile: .

Liam is HOT but maybe for Elliot or Ethan...but not Christian;