One Year Later

Options

Replies

• BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    HOw can you NOT see a difference in these two pictures??? OH MY GOODNESS! YOu look amazing and I am sure you feel it too!! Great job! Keep it up!
  • chantalm15
    chantalm15 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference you look amazing girl keep up the great work!! I know it seems slower than you might have hoped but you're doing it the healthy way and it definitely shows!
  • socksnollie
    Options
    wow.. you are kickin it!! keep up the great work
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    :smile: Wow!!!! Great Work
  • fitterhappiermoreproductive
    Options
    I can most definitely see it in your arms and face. I bet your legs have shaped up since then as well. Your body will continue transforming and building muscle, and the way you look now is only a preview of what to expect in the future! Take a deep breath and thank yourself for the hard work you're putting yourself through. You deserve it :)
  • jljune
    jljune Posts: 59
    Options
    WOW! GREAT job!

You look great! Don't be so hard on yourself. If you put in the work, you'll get to where you WANT to be. Until then, just keep up the good work and if WE can see the difference in those pictures--YOU should see the difference in them too!

297714.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Don't ever think otherwise! You get the body you've earned, and boy did you earn that!
  • jroser37
    jroser37 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look terriffic!!
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    you look great and fit! keep it up for you!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    You have a lot less bulk around the middle. You're doing great, so keep it up!
  • DianeN1
    DianeN1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great and it looks like you lost way more then 23 pounds. Keep it up.
  • catpow2
    catpow2 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! Great job. I see it!!
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thank you so very much for sharing this with us. You are very motivating!
  • Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great job, looking good. Congrats
  • MrsANAV
    MrsANAV Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You've done FANTASTIC! Big difference...way to go!
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    Believe me, there is a drastic change! You look great! Love that green dress too:) :flowerforyou:
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Take another look at your pictures. Before shows a waistline wider than your bust. After shows a waistline WAY smaller than your bust. You've got an hourglass figure now, where it was a pear before! HUGE difference! Woo hoo!!!
  • MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!