85 pounds and counting with a couple of pictures.

Options

Replies

• designsbybriana
    designsbybriana Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You can tell you have been working hard and it shows! WTG and keep it up! You are doing fantastic!!
  • TISH27kidneytransplant
    Options
    Wow you are just amazing!!! I can see a big difference already. specially in your waist and hip! I would love to be your friend:) You are such an inspiration!
  • Michelle_Perkinson
    Options
    You are BEAUTIFUL and such an inspiration! Girl, keep up the GREAT work! :smile:
  • missa0208
    missa0208 Posts: 25
    Options
    amazin' ! keep goin' =). such big changes in the weight u have lost so far. wishin' u the best !!!
  • specialemy
    specialemy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING progress! Very inspiring and awesome!
  • StarIsMoving
    StarIsMoving Posts: 437
    Options
    There is a big difference in those pictures... use those with your chant when things get tough and you will know it's worth it... YOU are worth it! Certainly not alone, we are all on this path together :) Add me if you like and know that I wish you much luck and encouragement on the changes you have made! Amazing progress!
  • BigBodyBobby
    Options
    Outstanding Job!!! Keep up the good work!
  • strongwilled
    Options
    you are amazing! keep going!
    :wink:
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Great job!! What an amazing difference! Keep up the good work :)
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you for taking this into your hands! I know you can do it and I know how happy you're going to be when you do. Keep at it and don't let the negative voice in your head get you down - you're moving toward your goal every day and you'll feel so good when you wake up one morning, look in the mirror, and say 'I did it.' :flowerforyou:
  • lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell a difference! Keep on what you are doing because it is obviously working for you!! Congrats!!!!!
  • SLT01
    SLT01 Posts: 58
    Options
    Great Job!! The rewards are so worth the hard work! Keep it up girly, looking good!!
  • roguestates
    roguestates Posts: 223
    Options
    I had no idea that the mental part would be much more challenging than the physical part.

The success stories that I come across on here are so inspiring, and lets me know that I'm not alone on this journey

Heck, YOU are inspiring!
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Gorgeousss <3 !
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! You are doing so well and should definitely be incredibly proud. Well done!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    wow. Great job so far. Don't be surprised if your progress slows in the pounds ahead... this is normal... But you are doing great. Just keep at it... Strive to be HEALTHY first and foremost... That is the objective... Best wishes in the months ahead.
  • vonns36
    vonns36 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    So inspiring !!!..I was ready to give up but now nope.. Thank you! And well done
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have made awesome progress and you look great! Keep up the good work!
  • AdinaEden
    AdinaEden Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    WOW! I am SO inspired and encouraged by your progress! Keep up the AMAZING work. I have to have your positive vibes coming my way so I will be adding you. Hope that's okay xx
  • CeCe_oceansoul_420
    CeCe_oceansoul_420 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You are SO amazing and inspiring! Great job!!

And you're right, the mental aspect is even harder than the physical aspect. For me, it's involved facing things about my past that I'd much rather have left behind me forever. But I had to acknowledge that part of me, so I could move past it. Now I just keep looking forward and taking it day by day.

You've got this, and so do I!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!