Im BORED..Tell me something good....

Options
2»

Replies

• stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Certain foods make my taste buds fall off... Then my tongue looks bald. It's called geographic tongue, they don;t know what causes it, and I've had it since I was 12, but it wasn't given a diagnosis until I was 19....
  • jcriscuolo
    jcriscuolo Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I would like to share an experience with you, about drinking and driving.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends at the Marriott Hotel and I had a couple of cocktails and some rather nice red wine.

Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before: I took a bus home.

Sure enough I passed a police road block but as it was a bus, they waved it past.

I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise; as I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got it.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options

A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends at the Marriott Hotel and I had a couple of cocktails and some rather nice red wine.

Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before: I took a bus home.

Sure enough I passed a police road block but as it was a bus, they waved it past.

I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise; as I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got it.

So the moral is, drink enough and you will magically acquire a bus and somehow intuitively know how to drive it?? Logical. :wink:
  • jcriscuolo
    jcriscuolo Posts: 319 Member
    Options

So the moral is, drink enough and you will magically acquire a bus and somehow intuitively know how to drive it?? Logical. :wink:

Zactly :bigsmile:
  • timmy2strikes
    timmy2strikes Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    A wise man once said... If you go to bed with an itchy butt... you will wake up with a stinky finger. and that is why you should always wash your hands as soon as you wake up.
  • DaGsGirl
    DaGsGirl Posts: 194
    Options
    A wise man once said... If you go to bed with an itchy butt... you will wake up with a stinky finger. and that is why you should always wash your hands as soon as you wake up.
    So THATS why my fi.....ohhh, nevermind. hahahahaha!
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Nearly all humans experience pinworms, a parasite that causes itching around the *kitten*, at some point in their lives. To determine if you have an infestation, have a partner gently touch around your *kitten* with tape while you sleep, when the worms are most active. They will stick to the tape and should be visible.

If you are the tape-wielding partner, you can make this all the more fun by not telling the potentially pinworm-infested partner that you are going to "gently touch" their *kitten* while they sleep.
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Nearly all humans experience pinworms, a parasite that causes itching around the *kitten*, at some point in their lives. To determine if you have an infestation, have a partner gently touch around your *kitten* with tape while you sleep, when the worms are most active. They will stick to the tape and should be visible.

If you are the tape-wielding partner, you can make this all the more fun by not telling the potentially pinworm-infested partner that you are going to "gently touch" their *kitten* while they sleep.

You can also shine a torch under the blankets and see em
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    When I was driving to work this morning, I saw an ambulance approaching in my rear view mirror. I pulled over and the ambulance went around me and took the corner I was at. When the ambulance took the corner at speed, one of the back doors swung open & a metal box fell out onto the road. When the ambulance made the corner, the door closed and it kept going! Since I was already stopped, I got out & picked up the box. I opened it & inside was ice and a severed human toe.

Are you serious?
    I had to call a toe-truck...
  • ebsshassan
    ebsshassan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hello....here is a strange thing that was said about the 25th of January revolution from my country Egypt
    one reporter said......"the Egyptian youth specially teens, don't fear the police, the snipers the bullets or the tear gas
    but they fear to tell their parents that they are going to participate in the demonstrations" ????:))

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/01/25/article-1350459-0CE80056000005DC-320_634x384.jpg