WEDDINGS!

Options
13»

Replies

• emmamaree71
    Options
    i'm getting married october 2013... my goal is 40 lbs by february when i have to order my dress :)
  • BahamaMama77
    BahamaMama77 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My Mom and I have been hitting the gym for my upcoming wedding. She wants to lose weight and I want to tone up. Gotta get my beach bod ready for the honeymoon!
  • akunkle12112
    akunkle12112 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My friend referred me to MFP so I'm giving it a shot and hope to stick with it! I'm getting married December 1, 2012 and would like to lose about 40 pounds. I love my dress and want to have those FOREVER photos!
  • epfox86
    epfox86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in June 2013. I have about 20lb left to go. I need my wobbly arms to make themselves scarce by then too!

we're wedding buddies! :happy:

ME TOO :):D

Me three. :) lost about 25 pounds before I got engaged and now trying to fish my goal. Started at 176, now at 150 and hope to be around 140/135 as a final goal weight (regardless of wedding).

I'm a June Bride too for 2013!

June's a popular Month. Our date is set for June 8. I am hoping to lose 40 pounds by then because I want to sport a new bikini on our honeymoon in Mexico with confidence. :)
  • kittyraccoon7
    kittyraccoon7 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in June 2013. I have about 20lb left to go. I need my wobbly arms to make themselves scarce by then too!

we're wedding buddies! :happy:
    [/quote]

ME TOO :):D
    [/quote]

Me three. :) lost about 25 pounds before I got engaged and now trying to fish my goal. Started at 176, now at 150 and hope to be around 140/135 as a final goal weight (regardless of wedding).
    [/quote]

I'm a June Bride too for 2013!
    [/quote]

June's a popular Month. Our date is set for June 8. I am hoping to lose 40 pounds by then because I want to sport a new bikini on our honeymoon in Mexico with confidence. :)
    [/quote]

WOO!! LET'S GO JUNE 2013 BRIDES :smile: WE CAN DO IT! :flowerforyou: