I want your best sugar free ice coffee recipe!

Options

Replies

• kaylurzz
    kaylurzz Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I use what ever coffee that is left in the pot from my mom that morning. Add two cap fulls of sugar free syrup that is vanilla flavored. Add a splash of creme. and BAM! lol
  • MollDoll81
    MollDoll81 Posts: 43
    Options
    http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/06/perfect-iced-coffee/

I use this base concentrate, made from either a can of cheap espresso or a pound of Starbux Iced Coffee blend (sister's a barista and occasionally hooks a girl up). I put it in an ENORMOUS glass dispenser in my fridge, and it lasts me 3.5 weeks, having one iced coffee daily.

I throw in skim milk, or if I'm feeling very indulgent, fat-free half and half.

I have a small collection of sugar free Torani syrups (my favorites are English Toffee, Irish Cream, and White Chocolate). 2 tablespoons of that. I've found our local discount stores (ie Big Lots, Tuesday Morning, Gordmans) are the cheapest places to find the syrups.

If I REALLY Need a treat, I'll make a zebra, using the sugar free white chocolate syrup, and a tablespoon of Hershey's special dark. It's not sugar free that way, but it's a whole lot better (and cheaper) than what I would get by grabbing one out and about.
  • Ashers83
    Ashers83 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    This is more of a Frappacino type thing but I blend 8.oz skim milk, 1 scoop chocolate slim fast, and instant coffee. It's AMAZING!!! And it has some good stuff from the slim fast. It's 200 calories.
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    This is more of a Frappacino type thing but I blend 8.oz skim milk, 1 scoop chocolate slim fast, and instant coffee. It's AMAZING!!! And it has some good stuff from the slim fast. It's 200 calories.

I am definitely going to try this one but I am going to substitute the slimfast with chocolate protein whey powder. Thanks!!
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Alpro light soy milk
    Chocolate protein powder
    Cooled instant decaf coffee (2 tsps of coffee)
    Ice + cold water

Shake like f&@k or blend

Nom
  • Lonewolf1507
    Lonewolf1507 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • BexleyGirl
    BexleyGirl Posts: 102
    Options
    Bumpr
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    thanks for all the great ideas!
  • krisbelle00
    krisbelle00 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Bump till I'm on the computer to write this all down!!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I make a mocha rather than just iced coffee:

1/2 tsp instant coffee granules
    1/2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder

Place these in a mug and dissolve in a little bit of hot water.
    Add cold skim milk. Put it in the fridge or add ice if you like it chillier.
  • coppertop_4
    coppertop_4 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Left over coffee is always in my fridge!!!
    I also freeze left over coffee in ice cube trays because I can't stand it watered down. You could freeze milk and vanilla ice cubes too.

I add any milk I feel like. Vanilla almond is my favorite but it has some sugar. Then I add vanilla extract and two cap fulls of sugar free vanilla syrup. Chocolate milk makes it a mocha.
  • eleighb85
    eleighb85 Posts: 11
    Options
    *furiously jots down ALL THE RECIPES! for later*

I am still convinced we need a way to "mark" or "favorite" certain threads for later use. Unless there's already a way to do that and I'm just have the dumbs.
  • smareeh
    smareeh Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Strong brewed coffee, ice, vanilla protein powder and a splash of unsweetened almond milk, sometimes a little bit of sugar free caramel syrup. Drinking some right now!!!
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    this is a tricky recipe. (snicker)

pot of hot coffee (your favorite blend or if you want to get wild flavored)
    ice (your favorite shape or if you want to be CRAZY WILD the little plastic star fish shaped ice)

pour coffee over ice

no sugar

sugar free iced coffee. enjoy! (snicker, LOL) just my sarcastic personality showing itself. :)
  • joshandtryston
    Options
    I am an iced coffee lover also! I just make an extra strong pot of coffee in my Bunn, let it cool down and pour it in a pitcher and refrigerate overnight. Then I add full glass of ice, coffee 3/4 the way full and the rest with sugar free Bailey's Italian creme creamer or any other sugar free liquid creamer you like. It is amazing! :)
  • LouLoulost
    LouLoulost Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    cooled at room temp espresso, 4 oz.
    Ice
    3 tbl. sugarfree vanilla liquid creamer
    touch of 1% milk
    done very good

sometimes I do
    espresso with a splash of liquid sugarfree vanilla creamer, for sweetness
    its a kick *kitten* shot of caffeine!
  • hf91
    hf91 Posts: 23
    Options
    There's some great recipes here! I'm excited to give some of these a whirl. Here's mine:
    I start with one cup of Starbucks Carmel coffee that I brewed night before and popped in the fridge
    2 Splenda packets
    Dash of fat free milk
    A fairly liberal amount of sugar free classic caramel syrup
    If I'm feeling naughty I add a dollop or two of cool whip and stir it in :)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I have this recipe every morning:

2 cups brewed coffee
    2-4 ice cubes (optional)

In thermal travel mug, add 2 cups brewed coffee. Optional: Add 2-4 of the ice cubes to the coffee so you can drink it sooner.

Serves one.

Low in calories, no sugar, and delicious.
  • laurielie
    laurielie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'll try these when the "hot" weather comes back.....thx
  • erinknurse1
    Options
    Try agave nectar to sweeten, then for flavor use different extracts (Vanilla, mint, etc...) Also try some fresh cinnamon. Did you know that cinnamon naturally lowers your blood sugar too? So that will make it taste good and be good for you. I also add a little ice and protein powder and make a nice blended coffee beverage. :drinker: