i need friends but........................

Options

Replies

• ichellebereel
    ichellebereel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I love your humor..You can add me!
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Thats how I brush my teeth in the shower is there any other way, we should be friends.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    i pee in the shower too:laugh:

me three, and outdoors whenever I can. I like to pee anywhere but in the toilet
  • don666car
    don666car Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    my long lost twin where you been lol tell us what you really think lol
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I stopped crying ever so long ago cause it makes my eyes all red and glassy and gives me splotchy skin. I make the nom-nom sounds when eating something really good. Embarrasses the crap outta my niece. Heehee. I brush my teeth in the shower too. Saves time and water. My mom's favorite saying was "God must have loved calories since he made so many of them" I also have a odd sense of humor.

I'm open for a new friend.......and if you bother me to much....well there is a delete key here somewhere, isn't there? LOL
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Nice intro, but you left out info on bowel movements. I must know size, weight, texture, and odors before sending out requests.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I can accept all that..........and appreciate it as well lol. Friend me if you need another sarcastic and rarely serious guy on your list. I'll even let you steal my friends but you have to promise to hit on them regularly:)
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I can accept all that..........and appreciate it as well lol. Friend me if you need another sarcastic and rarely serious guy on your list. I'll even let you steal my friends but you have to promise to hit on them regularly:)

lol
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I am bacon.
  • KCGFNP
    KCGFNP Posts: 8
    Options
    I totally needed that laugh!!
  • lil_bit_crazy
    lil_bit_crazy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    but i brush my teeth while i take a bath , i usually make fun of everyone thats not on my friends list , i picture the people on my friends list naked alot , people i dont know i just assume there stupid , i cant spell have awful grammer , some days i just dont feel like wearing underwear , i wish there was a way that you can be fat and healthly because i love to eat and being heavy never really bothered me , but in order to live a long healthy life i gotta get my weight under control , this makes me really grumpy at times , iam not really handsum,really dont have alot of money , i make nom nom nosies when i eat stuff i like , if your a woman ill most likely hit on you , if your a guy ill most likely try and steal friends off your list , sometimes late at night ill lay onmy back and cry till my ears fill with tears and it sounds like the ocean then ill relax and fall asleep if ypu can accept all that i would like to be your friend

Well I floss first, then brush my teeth in the shower. I make fun of my friends, list not needed. I'll do it to their face. I have no desire to picture my friends naked. Some drunken night I've already seen more than I've ever cared to. Yeah stupidity is spreading. Its mostly in my family. I can't spell, and laugh at others who can't spell.
    I'm fat. Working on it. Which way, up or down the scale is your perspective. I'm married, don't bother hitting on me. I'll be your friend, but not interested in anything more. And I am very blunt and sarcastic. Its just me. Not rude. Just how I roll.

Best friend says I'm f-ing crazy sarcastic hilarious. I say I'm short on meds.
    Take ur pick :)
  • kailyn_mac
    Options
    Lets be best friends lol! I always brush my teeth in the shower//bath. And I wish I could get thin (healthily) while sitting on my *kitten*, staring at my computer all day!
  • sheiwat
    sheiwat Posts: 47
    Options
    Well Damn...lol
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    You sound like the perfect guy :heart:
  • thinteacher
    Options
    OMG...you are hilar!
  • PrayerofAmity
    PrayerofAmity Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Lmao! I pee in the shower and I scratch my ears with my car keys. I fart and walk away so everyone will blame it on someone else. I am a people pleaser and need to learn how to say "no" more often, but then cry because everyone uses me. I love eating and love cooking but thank God for that skill because now I'm using it to make the healthy stuff taste great. I never cared about my size either but it has just started to effect my health so its time to fix things. If you can accept all this, I can definitely accept all of yours and would love to be your friend. :flowerforyou:
  • SusuAtta
    SusuAtta Posts: 56
    Options
    Humor?? I say hell yes!!
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    i pee in the shower too:laugh:

me three, and outdoors whenever I can. I like to pee anywhere but in the toilet

It all pipes!!
  • rahrah6459
    rahrah6459 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Your post reminded me of the Pina Colada song. Now it's running through my head. Thanks!

If you like Pina Coladas
    And getting caught in the rain
    Ifyou're not into yoga
    If you have half a brain
    If you'd like making love atmidnight
    In the dunes on the Cape
    Then I'm the love that you've lookedfor
    Write to me and escape."
  • AngelAtkins61
    AngelAtkins61 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    LOL anyone who reads this , as I saw stated before, you will NOT regret adding him. LOL I have known him omg.. 14 years now? No matter what kind of day you are having.. just pop in and read something he has posted! It is SURE to cheer you up. A better friend you would be hard pressed to find!
    I am proud to call him my friend :) even if he doesn't wear undies and pictures us all naked LOL