I'm a horrible person!

Options

Replies

• autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, if I ever said out loud what I think in my head some days, I'd be going straight to.......
    My mind is much more evil than I would ever be.

You took the words right out of my mouth....It's so nice to know I am not the only one who has evil thoughts...:devil:
    I just thought I was crazy but it looks like I am more normal than I thought....:laugh:
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 9" and I wear 3 to 4" heels. I think now I know what some are thinking when I caught them staring. You are right about center of gravity. Please don't push me.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, if I ever said out loud what I think in my head some days, I'd be going straight to.......
    My mind is much more evil than I would ever be.

Well I have no filter so if it crosses my mind it comes out of my mouth. I don't worry about going straight to He!l, I'm already on my way there and it isn't for things I've said . . .
  • marnet12
    marnet12 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Had one of these moments a few months back. Had just chugged out a short run, all sweaty, heart pounding, barely able to move, etc, and this tall, thin, beautiful woman sprints by----not a drop of sweat, perfect form, looked like her feet weren't even touching the ground.. I said out loud, "I hate you."

A couple of weeks later, I came out of a massage session and guess who was sitting in the waiting area? Yes, this tall, thin, beautiful woman. I sat down with her and told her what happened and we both had a laugh. Turns out SHE has the same feelings toward a mutual friend! She's a regular client now.

Guess we all have some insecurities.
  • sneekspeete
    sneekspeete Posts: 136
    Options
    Who in their right mind goes shopping in 8 inch heels in the first place?
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere we all have "intrusive thoughts". Something crossing our brains that is not good or appropriate that we can't control it happening, but most normal people push it away, think its not good, and don't act on it.

We've all "thought" things that we would really never say or do ... it just happens in our brains. Since you feel guilty about it, you realize how not nice that would be! Not to mention someone would call the cops on you lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrusive_thoughts
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    No you're not a horrible person for thinking that. We can't control our thoughts, but we can control our actions. You didn't do it so there's nothing wrong.

We can control our thoughts. If you think "I don't like that person because they are black/fat/skinny/ginger" then there IS something wrong and something needs to be done about those thoughts!

I agree with this too. If it is a thought that reflects an underlying attitude of true jealousy, hatred, or whatever then that is a character problem. However if it is a totally random thought about (insert random inappropriate item here), that has no reflection on what you think normally, that is just biological. Everyone has thoughts they don't themselves agree with.
  • AlicynH
    AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I was just saying the other day that I was going to go to hell. I ran into an old classmate from high school at the 4th of July celebration in my hometown. My school was small. I graduated with a class of 112 so everybody knew everybody. In school, she was the one who played volleyball and basketball. She was one of the popular girls. I on the other hand, was not. Mostly because of my weight. When I saw her, my first thought was to run the other way, but then I realized, we're about the same size now. She had gained weight since school. I thought "Wow, karma really exists". Then she started talking to me and telling me how wonderful I looked and that I looked better now than I did in high school and how unfair that was. I felt horrible after that. I realized, I judged her just the way I was judged in school.

This year is my 25 year high school reunion. My goal was to get below 200 lbs. That's not going to happen since the reunion is on the 20th and 21st of this month. My new goal is to show everyone how much I've changed since school and not judge anyone there.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. It cracks me up when I see fat people fall down.
  • yustick
    yustick Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA...Praying Mantis!

I wonder what sort of outrage there would be on here if a bunch of tall skinny folk were laughing about the fat girl in heels
    "I wanted to push Hippo off the cliff'

I know....and I'm a hippo. But the cliff is a bit much, she just wants to push her to the ground.
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Today I was at the store and this woman who was tall and thin to begin with had on 8 inch heels. With her heels on she looked like she was 6'8 and she only weighed about 100 pounds. I really felt like pushing her boney butt over and laughing because my center of gravity is lower. Part of me knows it was jealousy because she is tall and thin (which I will never be. I'm only 5'1) and a part of me knew it was because it would be hilarious to tip over a woman who looked like a praying mantis.

I know I am horrible and going straight to hell. Anyone else have moments where you think you suck as a person?

Not a horrible person at all! :-) I have this moment nearly everyday at the gym I go to, there is this skinny mini, blonde chick who is at least 5'5 (my height) and she is constantly bragging about how she only weighs 98lbs and wants to lose 5lbs and get some abs! I seriously want to put her over my knee and snap her in half!! She needs to EAT and gain some fat on those bones before she can get abs..........her stomach is disgusting looking and quite frankly she is not attractive......
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Human, not horrible. If you had actually done, horrible would fit. lol:flowerforyou:
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Good grief. I can say I've never been shopping in heels. Give me my Asics any day!
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    sometimes i feel like im a lesbo because im staring at other women, mostly with envy and admiring their awesome bodies, but also becuase i hate how perfect they look. haha no worries, we are human, its a natural thing, you need to channel that hatred into the exercise you do to push you in that direction. keep im mind im still 188lbs and 5'3. even if your not a tall woman, i know ALOT of sexy shorter ladies too! keep it up girl!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Being on both ends of the weight scale, anorexic and obese, I have more compassion for everyone of all sizes now. When I was fat, I was, yes, jealous of thinner people. Now that I'm thinner and have this new, healthy lifestyle, I find that I'm being kinder to all people, fat, thin or whatever. We only have so long to live on this place we call Earth and I want to be known as a kind person.
    However........when I go to <gasp> Walmart, I want to kill people. I hate that place. lmao
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I was just saying the other day that I was going to go to hell. I ran into an old classmate from high school at the 4th of July celebration in my hometown. My school was small. I graduated with a class of 112 so everybody knew everybody. In school, she was the one who played volleyball and basketball. She was one of the popular girls. I on the other hand, was not. Mostly because of my weight. When I saw her, my first thought was to run the other way, but then I realized, we're about the same size now. She had gained weight since school. I thought "Wow, karma really exists". Then she started talking to me and telling me how wonderful I looked and that I looked better now than I did in high school and how unfair that was. I felt horrible after that. I realized, I judged her just the way I was judged in school.

This year is my 25 year high school reunion. My goal was to get below 200 lbs. That's not going to happen since the reunion is on the 20th and 21st of this month. My new goal is to show everyone how much I've changed since school and not judge anyone there.
    Yay for you! I love your attitude!
  • yowla
    yowla Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I was at Costco today and Babie was there. She was so beautiful. It made me sick to my stomach. I want to be that thin again. Over the last 3 years I have gained 30lbs and I want to push a Big Mac into any skinny girls mouth. If not a King Size Snickers bar would make me happy.
  • KissMyAx
    KissMyAx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Yes! That is horrible! First off, I seriously doubt someone was casually just wearing 8 inch heels. Have you actually SEEN how high an 8 inch heel is?! I believe this girl was probably wearing tall heels, but I believe you may have been a bit exaggerated on the height. Maybe she was going somewhere and had to pick up a few things along the way, regardless, youre still judging someone based on their looks when you dont even know them as a person. Nonetheless, as disturbing as it may be for you to see this, she may be just as disturbed/disgusted looking at you and the clothes or shoes you had on. You shouldn't be so judgemental! I don't get why you would want to go as far as pushing her or tripping her to watch her fall and humiliate herself or even get hurt. If that gives you some sense of satisfaction, then that's pretty sick! In my opinion, I think you're shallow person for thinking that way and you just let everyone on MFP see your true colors!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i'm a terrible person but i will never apologize for it.
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Yes! That is horrible! First off, I seriously doubt someone was casually just wearing 8 inch heels. Have you actually SEEN how high an 8 inch heel is?! I believe this girl was probably wearing tall heels, but I believe you may have been a bit exaggerated on the height. Maybe she was going somewhere and had to pick up a few things along the way, regardless, youre still judging someone based on their looks when you dont even know them as a person. Nonetheless, as disturbing as it may be for you to see this, she may be just as disturbed/disgusted looking at you and the clothes or shoes you had on. You shouldn't be so judgemental! I don't get why you would want to go as far as pushing her or tripping her to watch her fall and humiliate herself or even get hurt. If that gives you some sense of satisfaction, then that's pretty sick! In my opinion, I think you're shallow person for thinking that way and you just let everyone on MFP see your true colors!

I'm just surprised that on here of all places where one's weight is such a sensitive subject, people are making fun of someone by calling them a stick insect. to me it's no better than skinny people making fun of fat people by calling them pig or hog