Options

Replies

• Chocolate_Queen
    Chocolate_Queen Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Mine are called Vader, Tachi and Akamaru. :flowerforyou:
  • catlover0308
    Options
    I have a Siamese mix called Fiona. We call her the mood swinging cat because she can go from sweet and cuddly to hissing and biting within the space of a few minutes!
  • Pheonix2012
    Pheonix2012 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Zeus and Hercules. (Even though they are brothers) Zeus is a Dark Grey skinny guy with Deep Golden Eyes, and Hercules is just that, a big old tiger kitty who acts before he thinks :laugh:
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    The orange kitty in my display is Fritz, named for the old x rated cartoon cat lol. He's +15 lb and so affectionate. He also answers to: Froopy, Froo Froo,Sir Fritzington, Froopado...

My other baby is a very fluffy tan and black tabby, named Merlin. We thought she was a boy at first and named her for the wizard from the disney cartoon Sword in the Stone. When we found out she was a girl we just kept the name.She's fullgrown at 9 lb and can hold her own against tubby due to speed and agility. Also answers to: Mer Mer, Mer Moo, "F@#$#@ Cat! (gets into everything) and Scavenger hahaha
  • CSU2012
    CSU2012 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    3 cats: A Maine Coon cat named Louie Armstrong. The other two are: Stevie Ray and Sydney Ray.
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Our current kitty is named Patrick. He is a rescue as a result of a little girl who found him weak and laying in a ditch as a kitten. We believe the mother was hit by a car. We got him through a lady in my office.

The little girl called him Patricia so we assumed it was a girl until we got him. Now, oversight noted, he's called Patrick. He eats everything he can get and has grown to be quite the kitty.
  • propskat
    propskat Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Grey tabby - Ash
    I think once upon a time it was short for Ashley, but nowadays, depending on the situation, it gets morphed into one of the following:

Bad-Ash
    Fat-Ash
    Lazy-Ash
    Crazy-Ash
  • ashypoo03
    ashypoo03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Ginger :)
    7527684166_bb10e5a5f0_z.jpg
    ginger by ashleylynn03, on Flickr
  • Romes08
    Romes08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Senorita!
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Adolf -(black and white with a hitler mustache), and Deuce Kit- a tabby born with a broken tail. My Babies!!
  • CryTerrell
    CryTerrell Posts: 55
    Options
    We have three. Kyle, Stark and Lucy.
  • leanby2013
    leanby2013 Posts: 137
    Options
    freddy and felix
  • wymanic
    wymanic Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Kenai & Koda (after the bears in Disney's Brother Bear)
  • MinkyMoo13
    MinkyMoo13 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Minty - After the character in Eastenders and because he has a prominent M on his head.. We wanted a funny name..
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    lady...and @ times she can be pure evil...lol
  • chris82horseman
    Options
    Dante - Our Boy, British Short Hair White with Red colourpoints and Amber, our Girl Tabby.
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Phattie and BooBoo
  • LuneBleu85
    LuneBleu85 Posts: 217
    Options
    My cat is named Boots (named by my boyfriend's ex)....he is solid grey and has no "boots"....but he knows his name so we go with it.
  • Victoire2012
    Victoire2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Diva Dahling
    White domestic short-haired 6 years old
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Mowgli (he's 42" long and we call him man cub for a nick name)
    Pixie
    Darby