What is your cat name?

Options

Replies

• runslikesnail
    Options
    Lyra - from "The Golden Compass." And she is a very feisty young girl!
  • Nice
    Nice Posts: 84
    Options
    Bellatrix and dumbledore :)
  • Medea81
    Medea81 Posts: 69
    Options
    my calico old lady is Kit-ten, or Psycho Kitty, depending on her mood (she was abused before we got her)
    Banshee is my black and white Maine Coon/Persian mix
    OnzaPous (Onza means wild cat and Pous means feet, so his name means wild cat feet) is my orange and white Maine Coon
    ReignaPous (Reigna means queen and Pous means feet, so she is queen feet) is my Black Smoke Maine Coon (litter mate to Onza)
  • Sabs_21
    Sabs_21 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Pippin and Merri, the two hobbits from Lord of the Rings. :)

Pippin is an orange tabby. Merri was a grey tabby who is unfortunately now in kitty heaven. Not sure if I will do matching names again, since now Pippin is missing his other half.
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Diala Flower Bloom

My daughter named her when she was 3....we tell ppl Diala like dial a phone
  • llamalland
    llamalland Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    current cats: Genie, Doc, Simba, Millie, aka ''black cat v.2.0", & Gabby, aka "black cat v.1.5". They are virtually identical except Millie has 2 ears, and Gabby has 1 1/2 ears...), Dory, Bennie, Freddy, Twink, Jasmine.

a few favorite who've gone on to their reward: Lolly, Fluffums, Libby, Puss, Dotsy, Toby (the last two go back about 50 years...), Birdy, Brother Cat, Mr Cat, .... way too many to remember over 59 yrs!

(I live on a farm, so 'lots' of cats at one time does not mean a house overrun with cats.... Some are indoor only, others outdoor only, some in and out. Depends on their personalities...)
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Dottie (black & white) and Wyatt (gray and white). They were found together in a parking lot last year as babies, and I'm the lucky one who gets to live with them forever. :heart: :heart:
  • lessofme65
    lessofme65 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have an orange tiger medium hair tabby named Taz. He was originally named Razmataz by my honey's mom. I started calling him Taz Man when I met him and it stuck. He's 19 now and deaf but still going strong. It's so funny, he'll sit in the middle of our 2 story living room and just start screaming like he's dying them when we get there he's like "ok, you can rub me now." So spoiled, but that is what pets are supposed to be right :)
  • KellyLC1286
    Options
    Peaches and Cream- Tan and white (was a peach color when she was a kitten, We also call her B**ch Cat or Miss Attitude, because if she wants something she lets you know by coming up and smacking you, and you can't pet her unless she wants you too.) Florence- my sisters cat, she is a gray persian (she was rescued, we also call her FurFur, Furbutt or my husbands favorite-Furry *kitten*), Pixer- white tabby, has a little bit of orange on his legs and tail( has gender identity problems, we thought he was a girl and named him Pixie, also called Dexter, Pickle,Sweet Boy, Buttpicker (husband came up with that); the baby is Mystique, she is a black, orange and white calico (she showed up under the wheel well of my dads work van, we also call her Missy or Meow Meow).

There is also a mama cat we call Angel and three kittens outside, we are trying to befriend her so we can get her fixed. We think she is Mystique's sister.
  • KatB66
    KatB66 Posts: 1
    Options
    Emily (found on the side of a road in a paper sack with her litter mates), Pumpkin Pie (given to me by a couple in November), Sinatra (found under a house and still had to be bottle fed), Lucy (found in a park) and Minnie the Moocher (one of the babies left by a stray cat I brought home and found another home for her). They all have their stories and are all very glad to be here and spoiled. :)
  • donovanart
    donovanart Posts: 55
    Options
    Mochi! (Means sweetcake).
  • tobakett
    tobakett Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My current cats: Gizmo and Widget
    My roommate's cats: Angel, Precious, Missy and Rascal

Kitties I had while growing up that have passed over the Rainbow Bridge: Snoopy, Cali, Scamper, Spooky, Jynx, Peepers, Porkchop*, Cupid*, Tiny*, and Behbehs

The * ones were less than a month old when they passed, they were part of a litter with Jynx who I rescused after momma cat abandoned them next to a racoon nest, turns out the kittens all had feline parvovirus and only Jynx survived.
  • srdeaver
    srdeaver Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Annie Grace
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Jasper, no not from the twilight books.
  • KetoBella
    KetoBella Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    A 13 yo Long-haired tuxedo named Gordon. Gordon carries around a little stuffed red devil doll when he is left alone (or thinks he is left alone) like a security blanket.
    An 8 yo silver tabby named Freeway. Freeway was found on the side of a highway of course when he was just a kitten. He is pure devil without the doll.
  • Tsukigomori
    Tsukigomori Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Zoe, because it's ancient greek for "life".
    She tries to communicate a lot (and always answers if you talk to her).
  • LatinaButterfly
    LatinaButterfly Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    We've operated a Cat Rescue for the past 5 years. We currently have eight cats, they are...
    Maximilian VonPurr
    Siani Mi Coonie
    Bayba
    Cali
    Elle
    Mojave
    Harlequin
    and... Arthas :)
  • alovesopure
    alovesopure Posts: 610
    Options
    Grey tabby - Ash
    I think once upon a time it was short for Ashley, but nowadays, depending on the situation, it gets morphed into one of the following:

Bad-Ash
    Fat-Ash
    Lazy-Ash
    Crazy-Ash

This is toooooo funny!!! :laugh:
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I have a long haired black cat named Figaro..he's adorable :smile:
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    My Torti is Trilby Bastet (she had a musical trill to her meow when I first got her) she also responds to Trilly-boo
    My black DSH is Toulouse Sekhmet (named after Toulouse the cat from the Cat Who series by Lillian Jackson Braun) he also responds to Tootsie-boo