whose doing it to catch someones eye

Options

Replies

• Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Aside from the obvious health and lifestyle benefits...I'd definitely admit to being motivated to keep improving through the allure of attracting a nice girl. It's a great feeling to know that someone else finds you sexier than your average guy.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Me.

I wanna be that girl everyone's eye turn to. I want guys to lust over me and girls to be jealous of me.

Yeah, it's unlikely but whatever, lol. :P
  • knickels1987
    knickels1987 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am doing it for myself, I want to not only be healthy but I want to set a good example for my children as well.
    But if I get looks, hey, yeah it will make me feel more confident and make me want to look better :)) It's always nice to get attention right?
  • cryshelle247
    cryshelle247 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it to catch my own eye! Does that make sense?
    IT MAKES A WHOLE LOT OF SENSE I WANT TO WALK OUT THO HOUSE CONFIDENT FEELING SECURE ABOUT MYSELF I USED TO LOVE LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AND NOW I DREAD TO LOOK IN ONE
  • cryshelle247
    Options
    Me.

I wanna be that girl everyone's eye turn to. I want guys to lust over me and girls to be jealous of me.

YESSSSSSSS THATS IT THATS WHAT I MEANNN
  • cryshelle247
    Options
    "She looks confident, I want to hire her".... and I want to be confident when we meet face to face.

MY EXACT WORDS ME WANTING TO BE A BUSINESS WOMAN I WANT PPL TO SEE IM CONFIDENT AND I KEEP UP WITH THINGS AND MYSELF
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    No, not the main reason, but if a side effect is my ex husband panting like a lost dog, I'll take that.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it to feel better about myself, which in turn will improve my husband and mine's relationship. So, a little bit to keep his attention :)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I've done this 100% purely for myself. I won't lie though, to catch some eyes has been nice. To step out of the car when picking my husband up from work and seeing all his friends turn their head, is a nice change, but I didn't do this for no one but me.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I've been single for over a decade, and do kinda like being single...................so, my main reason for doing this was for ME.............however, if some adorable man walks into my life and LIKES the new me, so much the better :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • PrettyKeli
    PrettyKeli Posts: 29
    Options
    Honestly op that is why you need to completely be doing it for yourself.

If you are doing it for others, you give them complete control.

Let's say you lose the weight and feel like you look perfect. If that person cheats on you or calls you fat, you will start questioning yourself, wanting to lose more weight etc.

Confidence and self love attracts attention, not being slender.

I've seen gorgeous women with perfect bodies walk in the street with their head down, bags in their eyes, a horrible expression on their face and their shoulders slumped. They look very unattractive

You want to attract the right partner in your life, for your life. So take the time out to fall in love with yourself and make sure you are getting healthy for the right reasons to prevent problems in the future.
  • cryshelle247
    Options
    Honestly op that is why you need to completely be doing it for yourself.

If you are doing it for others, you give them complete control.

Let's say you lose the weight and feel like you look perfect. If that person cheats on you or calls you fat, you will start questioning yourself, wanting to lose more weight etc.

Confidence and self love attracts attention, not being slender.

I've seen gorgeous women with perfect bodies walk in the street with their head down, bags in their eyes, a horrible expression on their face and their shoulders slumped. They look very unattractive

You want to attract the right partner in your life, for your life. So take the time out to fall in love with yourself and make sure you are getting healthy for the right reasons to prevent problems in the future.

exactly i feel what you are saying i just feel a little like after all the hard work u did to put into looking good fit and healthy u deserve a little bit more respect and attention
  • DaGsGirl
    DaGsGirl Posts: 194
    Options
    I think we all are,just a little.... it Its always nice to have our spouses, or gf/bf's or someone else if youre single, think you are good looking and attractive. :flowerforyou:
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I am doing this for my future child. My gynecologist was worried about my weight and wanted me to lose some so I will be at a healthy weight during pregnancy and told me "If you don't have motivation make your future baby your motivation." I walk every day on the trail rain or shine after that appointment :happy:
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Part of the reason I did it was because I didn't want to be one of those fat and frumpy house wives. For as hard as my husband works so that I can stay home with the kids I should work just as hard on keeping up on myself for him. He would love me either way, and has, but I feel he deserves to have a fit wife :)
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Part of the reason I did it was because I didn't want to be one of those fat and frumpy house wives. For as hard as my husband works so that I can stay home with the kids I should work just as hard on keeping up on myself for him. He would love me either way, and has, but I feel he deserves to have a fit wife :)

Great answer! I agree with this too but about me :tongue:
  • LisaGamerGirl
    Options
    my bf is working to be a personal trainer and he's also a photographer for attractive models. i'd damn well look good :(
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Me.

Hey FuneralDiner, I'm not sure that you're not pretty close to achieving that already... just sayin'. =D
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Stuck with my someone...so no, not trying to catch his eye~~it has been an interesting journey and though I do not *WANT* to be noticed particularly...it has been fun when others of either sex, have commented on my tranformation (and I am really just getting a good start!)
  • shellii2k11
    shellii2k11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I