So I cried today.

Options

Replies

• bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    That's the best feeling! Keep up the good work. I was so thrilled to be out of plus sizes. So very THRILLED!
  • DMarieLVT
    DMarieLVT Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to hit that milestone! :drinker:
  • CeCe_oceansoul_420
    CeCe_oceansoul_420 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love this! So happy for you, and can't wait until I can say the same! I've got a long way to go, but I'll get there.
  • noitall96
    noitall96 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    congrats :) it makes all the effort totally worth it. keep up the good work!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,353 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    that's great :)
  • andreamkelly
    andreamkelly Posts: 169
    Options
    Congratulations!! I'm looking forward to that day also. I was thinking today I should go buy a pair of size 8 Levi's and hang them on the door in my bedroom. I'd love to be a size 8. I think I went from kids clothes to a size 12... but too old to really remember that far back.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    so proud of you ! i can only imagine the emotion you went through :]
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    So cool!! It takes our minds a while to catch up to our progress
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is an awesome NSV!!
  • niftyafterfifty
    niftyafterfifty Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Congratulations; great news!
  • Rocking_Robin
    Rocking_Robin Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hip Hip HOORAY!!! IT IS HAPPENING!!! BE VERY PROUD!!!
  • ResetJen
    ResetJen Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Awww congrats on fantastic news :-)
  • bsuss
    bsuss Posts: 5
    Options
    Congrats! Can't wait for that feeling myself!
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Such an awesome NSV!!! Be proud of yourself. You earned it!!!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Congrats-its a great feeling :)
  • schustc
    schustc Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    yeh, it does take a while and it doesn't look like you have been at it that long. I couldn't see your profile since we aren't friends but just watch your calorie count. write it down everyday and be sure you are accurate with your numbers. My sister in law works for a hospital and she lost 75 lbs in the last 5 months by following her plan. Basically it is staying at 1200 caolories each day and eat 80 grams of protien each day. Protein is important because it helps burn fat!! Just stay at it and you will be fine. Just give yourself time!!

Basil

I was doing the math - here's where I am right now

Weight Loss History:

March 26th Start 268
    April 26th - 10 lbs 258
    May 26th - 14 lbs 244
    June 26th - 11 lbs 233.5
    July 8th (1.5 wks) - 1.7 231.8

it looks like I may be on track to lose around 6 pounds this month, as an estimate. It fluctuates, this will probably be my lowest month so far. not sure why, but it's all relative. I lost big in the first 2 months, but not horribly fast. The first and second month were experimental for me to find out where I wanted to be. The third month I found my 'groove' LOL. overall, my average is about 10/month (depending on how this month pans out) so not unreasonable. I'm eating on average 1500-1900 per day, with a maintenance day thrown in 1-2 x a week. I think it's pretty healthy. I'm not eating REALLY low calories - and I'm really rather enjoying my journey. When you're heavier, as I am, it can come off faster than 2/week (and I'm not all that much higher than that).
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Priceless feeling isn't it!!!!!! I'ms so happy for you :happy:
  • Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel
    Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I can't even imagine. I have never been able to shop at any normal stores, even when I was in high school. I can't wait for that to happen, but it will be a long time from now.
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Congrats. :). Time to start a new wardrobe budget!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!