• trainlikekatniss
    Options
    Oh like over eating?

exactly!
  • LisAllum
    LisAllum Posts: 55
    Options
    So far Lis 9 - Binge Monster 0!!

I'm having a really difficult day today though. I want to eat everything in the house! I keep sitting here fantasising about all my favourite foods and driving myself insane.

For all those who are taking part in this challenge, Keep up the GREAT work! The Binge Monster may win a few small battles, but we WILL win the Binge War!
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to be back on the log yesterday, but I made poor poor choices at my nephew's birthday party and then we had leftover Chinese for dinner, bah.

Me: 5
    Binge Monster: 1
    Planned Days Off: 2

I need to be much further in the lead to continue seeing any kind of loss!
  • vivianleemit
    vivianleemit Posts: 112
    Options
    Me: 6
    Binge monster: 2
    Mainly due to a messed-up sleep schedule that has me time-shifted by a few hours, so I end up getting ravenously hungry at 1am and ended up bingeing :(
  • mangohead100
    Options
    Since July 5 (inclusive)

Powerful Me!: 4
    Powerless Binge Monster: 0
  • Krakenzmama
    Options
    Okay I lost a battle on 7/8/2012 - I ate 2 big cookies from the vending machine. I had already prepared a lunch and ate it but I was still jonesing for a big @$$ cookie! arrgh

Me: 7 days
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I'm IN! June sucked but July is a new start! no Real binges so far, I did eat an entire veggie pizza from TJ's yesterday (no cheese) but that was after burning over 700 calories. So I'm not really considering that as a binge. lol I WANT HOT ABS so that means no bingeing and no processed crap.

Starting today, July 9:
    Me: 1
    Binge monster: 0
  • vondeez
    vondeez Posts: 6
    Options
    :blushing: I binge around certain people, at the time not caring, then later regretting. I need to change this habit so I am accepting the challenge1
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    7/9
    Me = 6
    Binge Monster = 2
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Bugger :( Just had a crappy binge. I could feel it coming and tried eating with healthier options but then gave in and ate a large portion of chocolate cake. :( Had had such a brilliant weekend too!

No binges: 8
    Slight slip: 1
    All out binge fest: 1

I don't want to log it as I don't honestly want to know just how bad the cake was. So annoyed at myself. Ugh.
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    July 9th - Win

Winning: 7/9
    Under Calorie Goal but Not on Plan: 2/9
    Binge Monster: 0/9
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    Bugger :( Just had a crappy binge. I could feel it coming and tried eating with healthier options but then gave in and ate a large portion of chocolate cake. :( Had had such a brilliant weekend too!

No binges: 8
    Slight slip: 1
    All out binge fest: 1

I don't want to log it as I don't honestly want to know just how bad the cake was. So annoyed at myself. Ugh.

You may have lost a battle but you are winning the war :)
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Me: 9
    Binge: 0

Total days binge-free: 26 !!
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Binge free - 8
    Binge monster - 1

So a run of 8 days without a binge.
  • vivianleemit
    vivianleemit Posts: 112
    Options
    Me: 7
    Take that, Mondays!
  • kaydensmom12
    kaydensmom12 Posts: 338
    Options
    winning: 8 in a row:)
    lost: 1
  • chelw727
    chelw727 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Still on a roll and proud of my self control!! Usually I aim for the green but I've eaten back my exercise calories while on mini vacation this weekend and today. Back to work and aiming for some green tomorrow!

Total binge free days: 12!

For July:
    Within calorie goals: 9
    Binge monster: 0
  • thinnnnnnner
    Options
    I never realized just how many other people have a binge problem.. I suddenly feel so much less alone.

Today will be 3 in a row.

I'm really not happy with any other days I've had so far in July.. so let's just say I started 3 day ago :)
  • SusuAtta
    SusuAtta Posts: 56
    Options
    Winning: 9
    The monster: 0

This last weekend was the first weekend I have gone without binging for months! And today was such a horrible day, I though about doing it, but I didn't (and I'm so happy I didn't ^.^). And it looks like you guys are all doing great, too! Let's keep it up, for our bodies and our health!