What else are you working on in your life?

Options
2»

Replies

• AHatFullOfSky
    AHatFullOfSky Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Building up my mental strength after having been down with stress, looking for a job, trying to get back to writing again...
  • pavingnewpaths
    pavingnewpaths Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Currently working a job I can't stand.

I've also been trying to stay consistent with my writing which is easier said than done.

Tried to pick up some other hobbies and beating myself up over the fact that I don't have the time to complete/even start some of them.
  • IamL
    IamL Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Studying (and trying to become fluent in) Chinese.
  • zela
    zela Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm on that forever lasting mission to become as rounded as possible.

1. Developing and establishing this branch of my company in the local market.
    2. Personal wealth and future planning.
    3. Learning about heavy equipment engines and controls.
    4. Learning to play the electric guitar.
    5. Improving my golf game.
    6. Improving strength and growing muscle mass on my legs.

no particular order, but something new always pops up to spark my interest
  • KHoiriis
    KHoiriis Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am the mother of 2 teenage boys and I also own my own business! We are in our first year and struggling to make ends meet. So eating less will help me achieve that! I wish all of you much success in every journey you are on.
  • Zalovar
    Zalovar Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    90% of my free time right now is taken up by one of three things: Soccer, Home Winemaking and Vegetable Gardening.
  • brightpebbles89
    brightpebbles89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    trying to find out what to do with my life.. i have no idea!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Everything...I believe in constant change and in never being satisfied the version of who I am today...doesn't mean I"m not happy, just means I know there is more around the next bend in my path.
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Being a single hard working mother to a 14 year old girl with a learning disability.... without loosing my mind :ohwell: :drinker:
  • susjan
    susjan Posts: 105
    Options
    Finally finishing undergrad, entertaining the idea of law school again, having more compassion for myself, making sure the people in my life know how much I appreciate them... and the list goes on and on.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Growing my hair long!

Need to work on my depression.

Other projects are; my skin, my nails, my eyebrows..
  • OMG_Twinkies
    OMG_Twinkies Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Finishing up my Master's in clinical psychology and moving across the country (again) in June...
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    Everything...I believe in constant change and in never being satisfied the version of who I am today...doesn't mean I"m not happy, just means I know there is more around the next bend in my path.

This is how I feel as well.
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Getting through University in one piece!
  • armishia
    armishia Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am in my last class for my Master's degree. I will be so glad when it is done because I can have a more balanced life.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    To find inner peace and a little more stability - which means living on my own - just waiting until financially able to make the move.

Communication Skills & Self Discipline.
  • StarIsMoving
    StarIsMoving Posts: 437
    Options
    Taking care of 3 teens (2 disabled), work that takes me from the house 12-13hr/day, college degree, ummm... sleep has got to fit in there somewhere, but have yet to figure out when, LOL!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Preparing for my wedding - which is only two weeks away! Eeek!
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I'm mainly working on balancing mind, body, spirit. Of course there are other things I'm working on, but what I mentioned is my main priority.