Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's your ethnicity?

Replies

• tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    50% African American 50% of everything my mom was...which was everything else from Creole, Caucasian and French...so a little of this...a little of that:smile:
  • 50% Italian, other 50% is a mixture of Irish, native American...
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Im a mutt lol Mostly French Canadian, but with a drop of native american (My paternal grandmothers side). My ancestors if you go way, way back came from France (maternal) and Italy (paternal).
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
    Black American, descendant of African Slaves (plus a litte European and American Indian sprinkled in).

I'd love to have DNA testing and really see where my people are from. Its on my list :)

Ditto. Black american usually = Mutt. But my mom doesnt like when i say that.lol. Is mixed breed better? Maybe? :huh:
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Italian and portuguese :)
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,832 Member
    White.

Momma's full Portuguese.
    Dad's Canadian and Irish.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 1,799 Member
    German/Irish, somewhere back there.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    American Short hair...calico or tortoiseshell, whichever you prefer.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Scottish/Norse
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    American Short hair...calico or tortoiseshell, whichever you prefer.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • InnerFatGirl
    Black American, descendant of African Slaves (plus a litte European and American Indian sprinkled in).

I'd love to have DNA testing and really see where my people are from. Its on my list :)

Ditto. Black american usually = Mutt. But my mom doesnt like when i say that.lol. Is mixed breed better? Maybe? :huh:

I don't know about the mixed breed thing. I personally find it offensive.
  • Kayla4U
    Kayla4U Posts: 73
    Venezuelan/Mexican
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Irish/German/Italian/French/Scottish/English... Im pretty sure there's more I just never can remember it all
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,832 Member

How? I call myself a mutt as well, or mixed breed.
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    My Mother is Filipino and my Father is black......BLASIAN POWER! Lol
  • tlafrance
    tlafrance Posts: 105 Member
    Bahamain / Haitian :smile:
    You gotta luv the caribbean :drinker:
  • 100% Greek! (:
  • iamshells
    iamshells Posts: 46 Member
    West Indian...born in St. Croix USVI
  • InnerFatGirl

How? I call myself a mutt as well, or mixed breed.

Having grown up with my Mother calling me a mixed breed while putting down the white in me, it's hurtful.

It's derogatory to me. I don't like it. From my conversation with other biracials, a lot of them don't like it either.
  • Bearded_Slakoth
    Bearded_Slakoth Posts: 121 Member
    Caucasian. People say I look Irish but IDK if I have that in me or not lol.