Did you see any change after of one month?

Options

Replies

• ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I lost 12lbs in my first 3 weeks and then it slowed dramatically. Clothes were a little looser, too.
  • tamarab19
    tamarab19 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have lost ten pounds in the first month for a grand total of 15 pounds. I have another weigh in on Wednesday and hopefully I will be adding a few more lbs and inches to that number!
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    In my first month of working out I lost 12 pounds and a pants size! Very exciting! Aside from going down a size, visually I could not tell the difference.
    I am down 35 now in 4 months and I can see a big difference in my arms, stomach, legs and butt. I am also another size down.
    Once I reach a 50 pound loss I plan on posting before and after pics to show everyone my progress.
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Im 5ft my profile pic is at about a month and a half....I cant tell the difference but other people can
  • dalissalee
    dalissalee Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Are you working out along with tracking your eating progress? I think exercise helps those inches come off faster than
    the actual pounds. I've only lost 15 pounds, but I am down almost two clothes sizes (but that is since starting boot camp
    in mid-April)
  • casperuk
    casperuk Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    What changes (if any) did you have after one month?

About 13lbs, no visual change though
    30 after 2 months
    48 after 3 months
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    The first month is when I saw the most weight loss......
  • bekkaL85
    bekkaL85 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Honestly, in the first month I still really had no clue what I was doing. I didn't really feel my clothes get looser for 3 or so months, and I don't remember how much I lost. What I DO remember is being able to move more. I felt better, like I actually WANTED to move. I was sleeping better. I didn't wake up in the middle of the night for no reason, I slept through the night for the first time in years. I laughed more. I left the house more. At the time, the fact that my clothes WEREN'T loose bothered me. But looking back, that was the best for me. My weight may be going off much slower than I'd like, but my attitude about food and life in general started to change that month.
  • Chyll88
    Chyll88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I've lost 13 lbs. since June 4th 2012 my last Dr.'s appointment. I am so happy:-)

(Sorry for the double post, this is my first time posting)
  • susanna060408
    susanna060408 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    In my first month on MFP I lost 8.5 lbs and 11 inches. I did the 30 day Shred :)
  • zombiefarmboy
    zombiefarmboy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm just over a month into the Insanity workout.
    Lost my love handles according to my wife. I still think I see traces of them.
    I started seeing my abs, but still don't have a six-pack.
    After a month I was about 15 labs down, too.
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I'm just over a month in and have lost 7lbs and about 2.5 inches from my waist, 2 from my hips and I think 1 from each arm. Not too bad at all! I don't look much different but my arms and abs feel way more toned! :)
  • meanemma86
    meanemma86 Posts: 68
    Options
    i have lost a stone in just over a month and the only difference i can tell is that my clothes feel slightly looser
  • Chyll88
    Chyll88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I've lost 13lbs. since June 4th 2012! I am so happy:-)!!!
  • PurpleEpiphany
    Options
    I've been working out almost every day (six days a week: 5 at the gym, one at bellydance class) and had been disappointed at the slow start to my weight loss. However, after a brief plateau of a week or so, I seem to be going down again. Added to that, in spite of only having lost about 5 lbs, I am now fitting into jeans I couldn't even get zipped before.
  • tundeke
    tundeke Posts: 80
    Options
    I must congratulate everybody, they are amazing results! Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • missff
    missff Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm just over a month in and have lost 7lbs and about 2.5 inches from my waist, 2 from my hips and I think 1 from each arm. Not too bad at all! I don't look much different but my arms and abs feel way more toned! :)

Great results! were you exercising and if so what were you doing?
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Depends on the month. :wink:

My first month? I lost probably 6 pounds, but didn't notice a damn thing in the mirror or how clothes fit. But on the other hand, I didn't notice when I'd gained those six pounds, either.

My first month of weight lifting, though, I noticed a HUGE change, with hardly any pounds lost. Maybe two pounds?
  • mspris2u
    mspris2u Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I lost 7lbs and several inches but the things I noticed the most was how much better I felt!!! Now its been almost 2 months and the changes in my fitness are amazing and I know I've lost more inches (weigh and measure tomorrow) I only get on the scale every few weeks as I prefer to gauge by the way I feel and how my clothes fit rather than lbs lost.

My biggest change is my attitude towards healthy eating and exercising. I've finally aquired some GOOD habits and I know its going to stick this time!
  • mrssheely
    mrssheely Posts: 3
    Options
    How were you able to tell what food allergies or sensitivities you had? I often wonder if I have a problem like this.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!