Replies

• Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    "When was the last time you showered?"
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I have come to realize common sense is not common!!
  • natesangel
    natesangel Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    "shhh. wait, what? no i can't do that! *look at the person beside you* oh sorry you weren't supposed to hear that! hey wait, can you hear that?" then look all paranoid and evil! used to love doing this to newbies when i worked retail!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Him: oh you get a promotion and you get to wear your pajamas to work
    Me: Dont ever f'ing talk to me like that again you dumba** jerkwad
  • Lampy00512
    Lampy00512 Posts: 117
    Options
    Hahaha, I try not to tell them anything about my life outside of work!!! My uncle called my boss two days ago, saying I'm in New York because my godmother died :noway: , so I can spend the day at a family reunion. My godmother was there, by the way! :drinker: My boss made me take off yesterday, but I insist on returning tonight, can't afford to lose any more money out of my paycheck. By the way, I didn't know he was gonna come up with an awful lie like that.
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    true story.....my first job ever.....Farrell's Ice Cream Parlour....eons ago.....

Chefs: know what we like to do at the end of the night before we clean up?
    Me: no, what??
    Chefs: Before we clean the grill at the end of the night, we flip the cockroaches onto it, their little legs burn up first but then they do this really cool little hopping dance....it's really cool...
    <sound of back door opening and vomiting in the bushes>

Cruel!

Telling them you had a dream about them! Then looking them up and down really slowly before winking and walking away.... Freaks them out! Especially when you do it to ppl of the same sex :)

great idea....wish i'd thought of it then.....Im just not one of those pull-the-wings-off-of-flies kinda guys, ya know? I was pretty grossed out by it. But I was 16 too, first job, these guys are in their 40's. Not like I was going to say anything about it.......
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    true story.....my first job ever.....Farrell's Ice Cream Parlour....eons ago.....

Chefs: know what we like to do at the end of the night before we clean up?
    Me: no, what??
    Chefs: Before we clean the grill at the end of the night, we flip the cockroaches onto it, their little legs burn up first but then they do this really cool little hopping dance....it's really cool...
    <sound of back door opening and vomiting in the bushes>

that is truly disturbing

tell me about it. I had one of those weird moments where you laugh, not because it's funny but because you think they MIGHT be joking.....that little nervous laugh thing. Then you realize they're not joking and you just ......walk......away. Don't piss 'em off, don't tell 'em how sick they are......just......walk......away
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Do not tell them your disgusting sexual habits...either they believe you and think you're a freak ( except for the gal in shipping who wants to join in ), or they don't believe and just think you have a ****ed up sense of humor...

In my department... You're abnprmal if you DON'T talk about your sexual habits, no matter how effed up they might be, Bad part is, we work in a hospital, not somewhere like a brothel! LOL
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    "That's what she said!" as an executive of your company walks by.....hahahaha whoops....
  • zombiefarmboy
    zombiefarmboy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    "there's this website called myfitnesspal"
    Truth.
  • MrUgly
    MrUgly Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    'I manage the systems. Systems break, I can fix those. You manage the people. They break, you fix them.'

I was counseled.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Sooooo.....the wife and I wanted to know if you're into swapping?

Thank god, I'm the HR director.....
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I have one other girl I work with and we know EVERYTHING about each other. Sad thing: mostly bedroom stuff. LOL
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options

TRUTH!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options

yup
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Her: Omg you're so pretty. I'm just ugly and fat.
    Me: You're not THAT ugly.

She looked at me like I had just murdered her family.

I would have said the same.
    I don't participate in people's pity-parties
  • ConAgreen
    ConAgreen Posts: 5
    Options
    Walk up to a co-worker you REALLY don't like and say
    "Are you getting fired? That's the rumor!"
    And walk away.
    Then laugh when they make a big deal about it to their boss and they get fired for it. :devil:
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    "I have no idea how I got here today. I'm still drunk from last night."

- my manager at one of my first jobs.
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I am a swim teacher, and one of the kids was being super cute and i said "ahhhh she's so cute i could punch something!" I got the weirdest looks lol
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Walk up to a co-worker you REALLY don't like and say
    "Are you getting fired? That's the rumor!"
    And walk away.
    Then laugh when they make a big deal about it to their boss and they get fired for it. :devil:

you are a genius my dear =)