mcdonalds.

Options
Have to eat at mcdonalds tonight. What should i get?

Replies

• vsecret921
    vsecret921 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I had the same situation last night. You could get a salad but instead I got a Hamburger Happy Meal w/ Diet coke. It was only 350 calories.
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    the salads are actually not very low cal (I dont think). I would get a grilled chicken meal and ditch the bun.

or maybe a kids meal (hamburger or 4 pc nuggets).... the kids meals come with apples now (as well as fries).
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Just curious why you have to eat there? No other restaurants around?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Whatever you like that fits nicely into your macros.
    http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/full_menu_explorer.html
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    the number 1, supersized.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I'd pass..............
  • bwdcjk
    bwdcjk Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly the chicken nuggets aren't that bad for you - calorie count wise. It's the fries that kill ya. I've done the 10 pc nuggets and half of the fries that come in the meal and not blown myself out of the water for the day.
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Anything you want....It's your life. For crying out loud.
  • knowwhentoshutup
    knowwhentoshutup Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken sandwich, no mayo, no cheese, isn't too bad.
  • christiangandy
    christiangandy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    diabetes in a bun....just have a diet coke and tell everyone you ate already........ and if they have a problem with that, then they are "enabling you".... ask them if they would buy a pint for an alcoholic........
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken sandwich without mayo is doable.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    im always a fan of the mushroom swiss angus burger combo ;p i always get water to drink, but i usually have the calories for a large fry with it.
    their grilled chicken salads arent too bad. its really the dressing youd have to watch if you dont want too many calories - and you can add as much or as little as you want
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Get whatever you want that's fits into your calories. I usually get a cheeseburger happy meal with a decaf iced coffee.
  • jolarocknrolla
    jolarocknrolla Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'd rather eat my own elbows ...

but i guess the southwest chicken salad w/ lime and no salad dressing ::shrug::
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Just look up the nutritional info online and figure out which item(s) fit within your caloric budget today. If you have at least a few hundred calories budgeted for dinner, you should be able to find something.
  • SaraHaxton1
    Options
    Go to their website. You can plan a whole meal and know the ins and outs and everything, including putting stuff on, and taking stuff off. I go there all the time. It is a great resource.
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken wrap with no cheese or sauce. 190 calories and 14 g of protein.
  • wasveganvictoria88
    wasveganvictoria88 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'd wait - its not worth the calories!
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I always have a black coffee and eat when I get home
  • wruper
    wruper Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    2 side salads-about 8 carbs, one balsalmic light dressing-4 carbs, McDouble Plain no cheese-no carbs. Throw away the bread. Put Mcdouble Meat only one patty on each salad. Drissle dressing on both salads. Makes sort of a tostada and is low carb and filling. It's also inexpensive if your McD's has the $1 side salads and $1 McDouble. Also very filling. I also bring a huge water container and fill it with ice and water.