Incase you were wondering

13»

Replies

• steph124ny
    steph124ny Posts: 238 Member
    My ex offered to "fax me a check for 1000 dollars" if I would give him my current boyfriend's (now husband of almost 10 years) phone number. I guess he wanted to call and harrass him or something...

Not the brightest bulb, that one....
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    14 years later, he heard I was coming into town alone without my husband or kids and suggested a booty call- while I was coming home to see my dying mother.
  • sazzyp1973
    Ok amateurs. Time to pull out my heavyweight belt for a minute...

My ex-fiancee.. slurring her words into my voicemail..

"I don't understand. You were willing to be there for me when you thought I had brain cancer. Now you find out I don't and that I was lying...so because I just have mental problems you leave me?? Why would you stand by me for one and not the other?"

*bows* Be sure to tip your waitress.

you didn't take her back? You harsh bar steward ;o) I kid of course and yes, you have the heavyweight belt
  • sazzyp1973
    sorry computer gone mad and posted three times - never seen that before. oops
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,493 Member
    And all these stories make me so glad I am happily married. There are some real wack jobs out there.
  • bmreed0920
    bmreed0920 Posts: 139 Member
    My ex found out I was moving out of state, about 6 months after our break up. He cheated on me with my ex-bff and I told him if they broke up I would take him with me. He had everything packed up and ready to go. Only thing was I told him the wrong date and I had already moved without him.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    All my ex's know that they only have to take out a restraining order and I will back, panting on their doorstep, or in the bushes at the back of their house with my night vision goggles :glasses:
  • crissyrox
    crissyrox Posts: 94
    My ex-boyfriend punched me in the nose and broke it after he asked me to take him back and I said no...he was put in jail that night and I have not seen him since....but my slightly crooked nose is a nice reminder though.

DAMN...
  • backwoodsbama
    backwoodsbama Posts: 104 Member
    Let's see...

*Insert typical military deployment dear john story* - but include sleeping with 3 other guys. She started rumors that I beat her and cheated on her. Took a 1500 mile trip to Chicago on my dime without my knowledge when I thought she was paying bills with the money. Tried get me back as soon as I stepped foot on American soil but cheated on me again that same night.

This was a short deployment also so all of this happened in a 4 month period. 4 month deployments should be cake when compared to other deployments.
  • violet456
    violet456 Posts: 674 Member
    My ex was a wack job.
    He threatened to burn down my house with me and my dogs in it if I didn't call him back.

He said, "If I can't have you, no one will."

He Called my home and cell phone every 2 minutes for 6 hours. In one of the messages, he said if I didn't return his call he would send someone to my house to hurt me. Then once my voicemails were full, after about hour 5 he also started calling my Best friend and left messages with her saying he was worried about me because I wasn't answering the phone.

He called and said my dog's (his dog now) life depended on me calling. Saying the vet needed her exact birthday, otherwise she would die.

That is just a few of the examples. Luckily, for me, he died a couple years after the separation. No more threatening phone calls. Side note, it was a heart attack that killed him.
  • 76pounds
    76pounds Posts: 31 Member
    He told me he shat in his pants.
    Yes, you read that correctly.
    Disgusting. LOL
  • violet456
    violet456 Posts: 674 Member
    My ex was a wack job.
    He threatened to burn down my house with me and my dogs in it if I didn't call him back.

He said, "If I can't have you, no one will."

He Called my home and cell phone every 2 minutes for 6 hours. In one of the messages, he said if I didn't return his call he would send someone to my house to hurt me. Then once my voicemails were full, after about hour 5 he also started calling my Best friend and left messages with her saying he was worried about me because I wasn't answering the phone.

He called and said my dog's (his dog now) life depended on me calling. Saying the vet needed her exact birthday, otherwise she would die.

That is just a few of the examples. Luckily, for me, he died a couple years after the separation. No more threatening phone calls. Side note, it was a heart attack that killed him.

I would also like to note, I did NOT answer his phone calls, and I did call the police a couple times, surprisingly they couldn't do anything.