i need a reward ;)

Options
Any suggestions for a reward when i reach 10 lbs lost?

Replies

• now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    My plan is a pedicure!

I used to reward myself with food but that clearly didn't help me in the past so I"m trying with non-food things now.

Maybe a new piece of workout gear, a movie, coffee with a friend, a new book, etc.
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I like to reward my self with shoes and purses. They will still fit when I lose all of my weight and well, I just love them.
  • feast4thebeast
    feast4thebeast Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    The reward is standing staring back at you from the mirror
  • mommab23k
    mommab23k Posts: 35
    Options
    I'd go w/something pampering (facial, mani/pedi, massage, good haircut) or something that isn't consumable. My rewards I've given myself are things I use regularly that I really like and help remind me how far I've come. I love my morning coffee, so I kept my eye out and found an awesome mug that I now use every morning after getting home from my workout. I bought a pedometer, but spent extra to get a "cute" one as opposed to just a purely cheap/functional one. I've bought iTunes songs to help vary my workout playlists. Lots and lots of new clothes too!!
  • RainaWalks
    RainaWalks Posts: 72
    Options
    i would go shopping and try on the new clothes that i can now fit into...either shopping in my closet or in the store...but would not buy anything....i get rewarded looking at myself in outfits in the mirror...
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I like to reward my self with shoes and purses. They will still fit when I lose all of my weight and well, I just love them.

I love this!
    My husband threatens me every time I buy new shoes that I will have to come home and throw out two old pairs. He never sticks to his promise. Occasionally I will throw out a really worn pair just to be nice.

He also hates heels, there is no compromise on that, I love my heels. Somehow he finds me so much more sexy in jeans and sneakers. :love:

How about jewelry? That always fits and always sparkles!
    But for a guy what about a massage? If that doesn't bother your masculinity too much?
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    massages are awesome too!
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options

I think the person who asking this question is a dude. I mean, it's OK to buy shoes and purses, but...
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Any suggestions for a reward when i reach 10 lbs lost?

I looked at your ticket, and still can't figure out what is your goal. Are you trying to get to 175LB or lose 175LB?
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Some jeans that fit :)
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Oh, guys don't wear shoes?
  • Akious
    Akious Posts: 71
    Options
    Oh, guys don't wear shoes?

sure, but we don't spend or care to spend large sums money on stuff that just cover our feet.
  • mpaige1969
    mpaige1969 Posts: 52
    Options
    just made it to my 10pd loss too...seriously considered food but changed my mind...bought myself a new camera attachment...decide on a budget and get yourself something you want!
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options

^^^^^^
    This, sooo this!!!
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I got 15 lbs down and rewarded myself with some summer clothes since I had none. I think workout clothes for either 20 or 25 lbs!
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    An extra long day at the gym?

but maybe that's just me and my twisted ways....
  • direwolfprincess
    Options
    An extra long day at the gym?

but maybe that's just me and my twisted ways....

Traditionally, I would call you masochistic... but with no judgement. :laugh:
  • orishp
    orishp Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    SHOES!!!!!! :)
  • direwolfprincess
    Options
    This may sound silly but I never find time to make my playlists. Perhaps if you meet your goal and you use an ipod/mp3 mark time in your calendar to just sit, listen to some music and create a great, motivational playlist for the new and improved you!

And once I get listening to music time speeds up with all the nostalgia and emotion. *shrug* It is a cheap reward but may help with your new goals and the time is well spent on you and just you.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    At my ten I went and bought some more weights and workout clothes.