What's your ethnicity?

Options

Replies

• tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I'm a mutt and I'm happy.

No one has the right to tell someone what they can identify themselves as. If you do't like it, too bad, no one is calling you anything.

It's only a word.

Mutt Power!!! <---- see, I can be ridiculous, too :laugh:

I did not tell anyone what to indentify as. I explained why I find it offensive.

If you wanna refer to yourself as a 'mutt', your business. I couldn't give a crap. Just don't argue with me when I say I find it offensive.

I don't recall directing this to you in particular, but if the shoe fits... have another. It looks like you started a topic that you are too sensitive to hear people answer to. Might not want to ask people's opinions if you are sensitive to the outcome.
    So again, no one was arguing with you but if you'd like to argue, please reply to me again on this thread.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I'm a mutt and I'm happy.

No one has the right to tell someone what they can identify themselves as. If you do't like it, too bad, no one is calling you anything.

It's only a word.

Mutt Power!!! <---- see, I can be ridiculous, too :laugh:

I did not tell anyone what to indentify as. I explained why I find it offensive.

If you wanna refer to yourself as a 'mutt', your business. I couldn't give a crap. Just don't argue with me when I say I find it offensive.

I don't recall directing this to you in particular, but if the shoe fits... have another. It looks like you started a topic that you are too sensitive to hear people answer to. Might not want to ask people's opinions if you are sensitive to the outcome.
    So again, no one was arguing with you but if you'd like to argue, please reply to me again on this thread.

Nope, you didn't direct this to me directly, but seeing as I am the only one on this thread who has a problem with the word Mutt, I can be pretty damn sure it applies to me also.

And LOL, LOL, LOL and LOL again.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<Ginger
  • Wezlfuss
    Wezlfuss Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Dad: African American
    Mom: Mostly Spanish & Scottish, with a little bit of Mexican, Dutch, and French.
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    French, mostly :-). With some Irish/German ancestry waaaay back.
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I'm a mutt who just put whats-her-name on ignore. Decided her bickering wasn't an important element in my life. :)

<
    Blissful mutt
  • isweatglitter
    Options
    75% Pakistani
    25% Syrian
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Albanian
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    chinese. :)
  • drinkindunkin
    Options
    American.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Armenian, Italian, Hungarian.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I dunno why people get so heated about what one considers oneself. My son calls himself a SPAM tamale cuz he's Anglo/Mexican. You all know about Prez Obama referring himself as a "mutt", my son loved that. Its something he can relate to. I don't get the concept as I'm "pure" Mexican :laugh: but whatever one wants to call themselves....so be it.
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    'MERICAN.
  • doug4018
    doug4018 Posts: 130
    Options
    little bit native american, the rest is mostly Irish with some English mixed in....typical American I guess.
  • Dreamerryu27
    Dreamerryu27 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    All Italian
  • brutiful
    brutiful Posts: 12
    Options
    half japanese (on my dad's side, if my mom were anymore white she'd be transparent)
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    My Mom's background is Irish, my Dad's is English...I'm a Canadian mutt. :heart:
  • og8403
    og8403 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Both parents are Guatemalan
  • strongpaw
    strongpaw Posts: 3
    Options
    50% Peruvian, 12.5% German, 12.5% Polish, and 25% Irish
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    both parents are portuguese