• itsgood
    itsgood Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    ...the machines in the video! LOL
  • FittingIn
    FittingIn Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    It sounds high to me.

I'd suggest checking the TeamRipped ste for guidance. http://teamripped.com/nutrition-all-in-one
  • kristianpp
    kristianpp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've finished Insanity and P90X.
    About Insanity well the name says it all its INSANE but the results are mindblowing.
    Just remember give it your all and follow the nutrition plan.

With insanity my goal was not to lose weight but to get abs,worked great(was really hard to keep my weight the way it is lolz)
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with my 3rd week. It's tough but I love it! I am continually amazed at how much better I'm getting as I continue to push myself.
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I ordered it today, I'll be starting it on July 23n(after my Warrior Dash the day before). I'm super excited and nervous.
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Insanity changed my life! I LOVE it so much I did four straight rounds. :smile:

It is hard, but worth it to finish. Just do what you can do and don't worry about keeping up with the machines in the video! Good luck!

^^^^^This!!! It has changed my life too!! I have been doing Insanity for a year and a half. I never followed the program exactly but use it in my hybrid along with Aslym and Bob Harper DVD's.....Love Shaun T!! All I can say it to do as much as you can! You will be able to build up to it and you will look amazing!! Good luck!
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'm starting July 9th. Feel free to friend me.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5! Add me if u want..I'm loving insanity!
  • hellosara08
    hellosara08 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I start July 9th (today as of 3:drinker: minutes ago lol). it'll be my second doing it (i only did month 1 the first time). cheers!
  • sashanicole88
    sashanicole88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm considering it.... :)
  • merls74
    merls74 Posts: 25
    Options
    I plan on starting it soon as well...might be today or wait to start it this weekend! This will be my second attempt at it. I quit after a few days last time and i'm kicking myself for that now.
    Anyone who is starting or doing Insanity feel free to add me as well! :bigsmile:
  • javaboley
    javaboley Posts: 3
    Options
    Yeah! Great Job! My husband and I are just starting Insanity today (took our FitTest yesterday). I am hosting a 90 Day Challenge group starting July 30th and want to be able to know what is coming up for my challengers!
  • mandy_lynn
    mandy_lynn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I started my 2nd week yesterday. It's tough but I like how sore it makes me. Lets me know it's working.
  • jennyerkes
    jennyerkes Posts: 11
    Options
    I am considering this workout but cannot do lot of kicking and punching. With my line of work I can put my back and hips out easy. I am religious with a Body Pump Class in my area but thinking of adding Insanity for my non class days? Does this have alot of kicking and punching?
  • muroo
    muroo Posts: 68
    Options
    I am considering this workout but cannot do lot of kicking and punching. With my line of work I can put my back and hips out easy. I am religious with a Body Pump Class in my area but thinking of adding Insanity for my non class days? Does this have alot of kicking and punching?
    I wouldn't call it a lot of kicking and punching. I've only gone through a week but I only remember one kicking exercise and I think at the end of one workout you do some punching (a few different kinds). What about kicking and punching is bad? The kicks and punches are all facing forward in a squat or horse stance and the kicks only go forwards so if it's the twisting that you'd be worried about, there isn't much hip action. :-)
  • Bastiencade
    Options

If merely punching and kicking can effect your hips and back I wouldn't suggest doing Insanity.
  • cmwilson21
    Options
    I'm doing a P90X and Insanity hybrid program. Both of those are extreme workouts. The biggest thing is not to get discouraged if you can't do what the people on the video do. Remember, they've already been through the program and that's why they are on the DVD.

Go at your pace, break when you need to, catch your breath, and jump back in again. You might not feel the progress day by day, but after my second fit test after my first two weeks doing Insanity, I doubled all my results.

Good luck to everyone and feel free to add me! Dig deep and Bring it!
  • 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on my second to last week of the program. I'm going directly to Asylum after that... maybe ha

When I get bored I string a few videos together for a crazy workout ;) Core Cardio and Balance/Insane Abs/MAX cardio is a killer workout.
  • I recetly started insanity and may i say LOVE iT =] feel free to add me and I mean all of you who have done or is doing it I live people motivating/supporting me and vice versa DIG DEEPER hehe
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I have been looking into insanity and am interested in it but I am wondering if I should wait until I lose more weight. Suggestions?