Looking for friends with 100+ to lose

Options

Replies

• amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi there I would love to be your friend I have a total of 118lbs to lose I started my journey Aug 20,2011 and am down 67lbs my goal is to reach 100lbs down by my 1 year Anniversary but its looking like if I hit at least 75-80lbs down I will be happy and then my deadline for myself is Oct 20th to be down to 150lbs I started at 268lbs I do MF:) Per rules you can message me if you dont know what that program is haha!!
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I started out this year with a goal of losing 179 lbs, I've lost about 84 of those thus far. So I'm at about 95 lbs left to lose, probably a few more when I see what I look and feel like at that weight. I'm only 18, almost 19, but feel free to add me. :smile:
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    When I reach 150 pounds I would have lost 100 pounds and when I hit my goal I would lose 120 pounds. in 1996 I weighed 250 pounds. I am now at 185 pounds. if you would like support feel free to add me
  • Chyll88
    Chyll88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tara and I have 100+ to lose. Feel free to add me also we can do this together:-)!!!!!!!
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You ALL CAN DO IT!!! I started out at 375. I now weigh 242. It CAN be done! PLEASE feel free to read my profile and send me a friend request if any of you feel we may be a good match! I try really hard to motivate! I firmly believe ANYONE can do this!!!!!!

I wish everyone the best of luck!!!
  • sunflower1314
    Options
    Good to meet you and CONGRATULATIONS on your decision to take control of your weight! I'm very helpful and hope you will add me as your friend! I've already lost 15 lbs with 92 more to go! Good Luck!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Oh, me! Me! I will send a request! :)

I still have about 115 pounds to go before I hit my goal weight. I've already lost 17 using MFP and I'm so happy. :) Anybody else here is free to friend me, too!
  • denetta24
    denetta24 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    good to meet you. you are welcome to friend me. i'm trying to lose 125+ myself. welcome aboard. i had been on here since the spring, but i just really started taking this to heart. i've lost 5lbs this past month as a result.

ttyl

Denetta
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Oh... do I ever understand the being gung ho and then fizzling out.

~chuckles~

So... hello... welcome

and know this is a great place and a great resource no matter how quickly, or slowly your trek may be.
  • michelle2474
    Options
    Hi! I'm Michelle... Also 38 and married for 17 years. Trying to lose 120 lbs. (37 down so far!) Would be happy to pair up and send motivation! I blog about cooking and recipes that we've found to make healthy eating less impossible!
  • april79106
    Options
    I have about 200 to lose!! just started seriously 5 days ago so please add if you want.
  • Bullsgal70
    Options
    Hello there! I just began yesterday and I have 140 lbs to lose. We can all help each other to achieve our goals. Good luck to you and feel free to message me whenever you like. Shawn :)
  • mbpendleton
    Options
    Hi! I have 120lbs to lose. I am on my first week. Started the Insanity program. Add me.
  • hhindsle
    hhindsle Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    here are a few tips that I found to work for me:
    1. Make MFP your home page
    2. Log in EVERYDAY, read the message boards... post.. Keep your mind actively thinking about it.
    3. Don't try to change too much at once, Implement 1 change every week or so. Little tweeks over time seem to work best or at least better than butt load of change all at once
    4. Always be honest. We al fall on our way to the top, be honest, no one is judging you here... we all support eachother
    5. Keep trying new things until you find what works for you (It took me a while to find my plan and it works great for me but I wouldn't push it on anyone else)
    6. Its easier to lift weights than the burdens of carrying weight.
    7. take it one day at a time.
    8. Have a cheat day or meal, where you eat what you want
    9. Try to talk to yourself as if you are talking to your child or loved one. Often times the thing we need most is to be a better friend to ourselves.
    10. Smile. :)
    I don't wish people good luck, I never had it and don't need it! Luck doesn't get you through this... hard work does!
  • clewis628
    clewis628 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have more than 100 lbs to lose but I am on and slowly chipping away at it!!
  • Prilla04
    Prilla04 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Ericaaa89
    Ericaaa89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My first goal is under 100lbs, but my overall goal is definitely over! Anyone please feel free to add me, I like friends :D
    22555 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone. I too have 100 lbs to lose (although I would be happy with 90). I have been on mfp on my android for about 6 weeks and LOVE IT. Just be honest with yourself and things will start to click. I went to the doctor today and have lost 11 lbs since last seeing her and my blood pressure is coming down. One of the best things I have done besides MFP is exercising in the pool. Doesn't have to be a really big pool, just get something to float on and work your arms and legs for an hour. Helps tremendously for bad joints. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • chellie47
    chellie47 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Add me also if you like :) I have 100+++ To go! Anyone who wants to add me please feel free. I will be here for a LONG time and welcome the comments and encouragement.