Replies

• klingerman73
    klingerman73 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am taking back my motivation!!
  • gin_gin
    gin_gin Posts: 184
    Options
    taking back the ability to walk in front of a mirror or anything that casts my reflection and not have to sux it in! lol
  • Mbishop7684
    Mbishop7684 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS IDEA!

I'm taking back emotional control! Today I will not drown my issues in food! Instead I'm going to drown my issues in spin class :-)

Thanks for the motivation!
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    my swagger...thanks!
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I am taking back my self esteem and accountability including how I let others treat me or, not let them treat me. Cause I'm good enough. I'm smart enough and, darnit people like me.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    sex, pretty clothes and playtime.

Ive already taken them back, now im just enjoying myself as much as possible.
  • mscrumbyy
    mscrumbyy Posts: 116
    Options
    I'm taking back my ability to do everyday things without huffing and puffing. And my future career, which relies on my fieldwork.
  • BridgetMiko
    BridgetMiko Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Love this! I'm taking back my ability to not impulse eat my emotions. Next time I want to binge I'm giving myself a time out to do something else I enjoy like reading a book, cross stitching, cruising Pinterest, etc. until the feeling passes.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Taking back the little girl who fell in love with the game and could run and play for hours on end, and do it all over again tomorrow.

(Even though the little girl fell in love with soccer, and the grownup version fell in love with Australian Rules Football)
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm taking back my inborn instinct to stop eating when my stomach is full.

Also, I'm taking back my lighthearted optimism. Losing my stresses has meant losing pounds for me.

What a great thread!
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I love this. You should form a group on here for us all to join. Thanks for posting this. I am taking back my control over my pain! I am in charge of it, it IS NOT in charge of ME. Thank you thank you.
  • horror_hamster
    Options
    rarely do i come to the forums anymore because they're always SO negative but this one is GREAT! Thank you so much for posting it!

i'm taking back myself! I'm taking back my self-confidence, no more negative thinking! I'm going to do things for ME for once, because no matter how much i focus on others now, if i don't take care of me then i'll never be around to enjoy the people i've helped!

I'm also taking back my optimism! there will be days when i slip, but i'm not letting the grey skies bring me down, there will ALWAYS be a ray of sunshine!
  • demningoreilly
    Options
    I am taking back my power over giving up the fight to become healthy. I've had one hell of a stressed out few weeks but I am reclaiming my life right now.
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm taking back my power to good health
  • valerie521
    valerie521 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm taking back my ability to look at a picture of myself and see what others
    see in me...

My daughter always tell me I'm the prettiest -- I want to feel that way when I look !
  • ewhitehurst1
    ewhitehurst1 Posts: 178
    Options
    Im taking back feeling confident in my bathing suit!
  • alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    My life, I'm taking back my life!
  • Elo99
    Elo99 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm taking back my ability to feel happy and healthy in my own skin!
  • jennyb612
    jennyb612 Posts: 83
    Options
    Yay! I'm taking back creativity in the Bedroom... with the lights ON.
  • pcrochet56
    pcrochet56 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm taking back happy! To enjoy life and to live, love and laugh.