Replies

• Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    It'll be on in my house, that doesn't mean I'll be watching it :smile:
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    Am I really the only person on here excited about the MLB all-star game tonight? :(

Nope!!! I'm with ya girl~!!! Did you catch the Derby Home Runs last night?

No!!! I was at the beach! Totally forgot the date.
  • YokoJ
    Options
    why yes, yes you are..lol

Lol JERK! Lol
  • horror_hamster
    Options
    i was starting to think i was the only one, too! Also, I fear I may have been the only person watching the HR Derby last night! hahaha

baseball girls UNITE! :-P
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    My boy Verlander is starting!!!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Am I really the only person on here excited about the MLB all-star game tonight? :(

Hell no. JV starting for the AL..... totally phsyched. Me and my 10-year old boy will be watching.
  • YokoJ
    Options
    i was starting to think i was the only one, too! Also, I fear I may have been the only person watching the HR Derby last night! hahaha

baseball girls UNITE! :-P

Woo!!!! Lol I just can wait to see my gorgeous dan uggla! Lol
  • chelbel89
    chelbel89 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am SuperExcited!!! :happy: I love the All Stars Games! I am a huge Braves fan here in GA and while I am happy that Uggla and Jones are on there, I am very sad that McCann was not. :sad:
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    Sorry, I've never been that into watching Baseball, unless it's my team that I'm watching. :)
  • hokeyman
    hokeyman Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    It's good for my fair city........but really it's just a popularity contest. :(
  • big_cowboy74
    big_cowboy74 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm a big Texas Rangers fan so of course I am ready for the game since half the team will be in the game. Love to win it to get that home field advantage in the World Series this year. Third times the charm.
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I'll be watching...
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    ball .... strike .......... foul .... ball ..... stirke ....... ball ............. whooooooooooooo base hit ....

UGH I'd get more excitement watching weeds grow in the cracks of a sidewalk. You either love baseball or hate it. Dont get me wrong cause I can watch golf, bowling, darts, poker ..... all seem more exciting to me than baseball.
  • jlschaef
    jlschaef Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I wish I could watch, but I have to work! The hubby and I watched the Home Run derby yesterday. I LOVE BASEBALL! GO TIGERS :]
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I should be excited since it is in KC and I live there, but there's been so much hype about it that I'm tired of seeing. They did a lot of things to make KC look nice for all the visitors to the game. They even demolished over 30 houses because they were an "eye sore." Funny, they couldn't use the taxpayers money to do it before, but it is priority when big wigs come to town. (no offense to you)

Im in kc also, yes this. Can't wait for tomorrow for it to be over lol. Sure good for business's yada yada but us average people are tired of it.
  • KeisterBunny
    KeisterBunny Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Now if it was Roller Derby All Star game, that would be a little more exciting for me. Baseball is just too mellow.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to it but I saw last night it was starting at 7:30, not 8?
  • YokoJ
    Options
    I am SuperExcited!!! :happy: I love the All Stars Games! I am a huge Braves fan here in GA and while I am happy that Uggla and Jones are on there, I am very sad that McCann was not. :sad:

I'm originally from SC so I'm a huge braves fan!!! Dan uggla makes baseball so worth it for me! Lol
  • ptak1sm
    ptak1sm Posts: 172
    Options
    No, you absolutely are not the only one! I'm even more excited for Detroit's reps...Prince, JV, Miggy! And for the AL to show the NL what real baseball looks like :P
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    baseball died years ago... No longer is it as american as apple pie. The NFL took its spot

Boo!! Not true! :explode: