Take It Back Tuesday

Options

Replies

• ilysejohnson
    ilysejohnson Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love this! I'll be taking back my resolve and willpower, which seemed to mysteriously vanish into thin air.
  • Dayna5K
    Dayna5K Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am taking back my self-esteem!

I am an awesome person and I need to start treating myself as such. I deserve respect from all, including myself. So I will act accordingly.

No more negative self talk! (working hard on this)
    ^^
    This
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I am taking back my Happiness of being able to go to the bathroom without being invaded by kids and hubby dammit. Can a woman get a little privacy?:sad:
  • wildflowerklc
    wildflowerklc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm taking back my confidence in telling myself when I am or am not hungry
  • AnnInTexas
    AnnInTexas Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS!!

This Take Back Tuesday I'm taking back my motivation.
    I lost my mojo last year after I was diagnosed with Lupus.
    Now that I've had some time to deal wtih that -- it's time to get motivated again!

I'll be looking for this threat every Tuesday for sure! It's on my calendar!
  • tajour
    tajour Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm taking back my bike! I may not be brave enough to balance my butt on it except under cover of darkness, but I WILL balance that butt!
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Great idea for a thread. I have lost my motivation this summer and it is time to acknowledge that stair that always sqeaks when I gain just a little too much weight. It has been making its presence known the last few weeks and it reminds me it is time to take back my positive attitude toward eating well and exercising!
  • TheMolloy
    TheMolloy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wicked thread .. love it ...

Im totally going to take back the POWER OF GRAYSKULL ... heh :laugh:

And by the POWER OF GRAYSKULL i mean im going to have the strength AND the power to do right by me, my self confidence, my body and everything else in between !!
  • epa1112
    epa1112 Posts: 12
    Options
    Im taking back my confidence and will power! Take it back Tuesday love it!
  • maskellmom
    maskellmom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Love this BOARD! I am taking back all the time I wasted on the couch and using it to get healthy.
  • monkeynumber100
    monkeynumber100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I liked this topic so much, I thought up something for tomorrow. It will be Way Back Wednesday. Stay tuned!!!
  • monkeynumber100
    Options

And by the POWER OF GRAYSKULL i mean im going to have the strength AND the power to do right by me, my self confidence, my body and everything else in between !!

I HAVE THE POWEEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!
  • demningoreilly
    Options
    Cannot express how touching alot of the posts on Take It Back Tuesday were. I had to go back today and read them again. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I am taking back my self-confidence. When friends and family doubt that I will succeed for a variety of reasons - I will find the confidence to carry on.

Thank you for sharing this idea, :flowerforyou:
  • monkeynumber100
    Options
    BUMP

Today, I am taking back happiness!!! Just in the10 days I have been on MFP I have already felt better and been SOOOO much happier and pleasant to be around.

What are you taking back today?
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Today I am taking back my confidence. I lost so much confidence in the past few years because sometimes life just wears you down, but TODAY, I AM BACK!!!!
  • FastingFitness
    FastingFitness Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Today, I am taking back my self control against binge eating! I got this!
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options

I HAVE THE POWEEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!

YES! You just revived my childhood!
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I may have had another bad weekend, BUT on this TIBT, I'm taking back my self control and ability to say no to over-eating. Thank you for this thread! :flowerforyou:
  • monkeynumber100
    Options
    Today I am taking back my confidence. I lost so much confidence in the past few years because sometimes life just wears you down, but TODAY, I AM BACK!!!!

YES!!! I love it!