Zombie Runs...not the app...the real deal :)

Options

Replies

• nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    The closest one to me is at least an 8 hour drive...maybe I'll have to make up my own then!
  • masked_habit
    Options
    This sounds awesome!
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    Mine is in November in Orlando! :happy: It's a 4 hour drive from me but I'm looking forward to it! Trying to get a team together :smile:
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    signing up next week for ORLANDO!!!
  • BRoth1987
    BRoth1987 Posts: 39
    Options
    I am doing the run in October here in OR!
  • Slimmasaurus
    Slimmasaurus Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I worked on a similar thing last year only it was a city wide street game... survivors had to get from the starting location to a series of "safe" co-ordinates on the map before reaching HQ where they were screened for survivors. Running up and down a multi story car park nearly killed me! My asthma made my zombie breathing very authentic though :D
  • annieu613
    annieu613 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I signed up for one in Pittsburgh this fall. I'm so excited!
  • TheirEllie82
    TheirEllie82 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    The Zombie Run is the whole reason I started running but I missed the one here this year so I signed up for the Color Run instead and will be ready for the zombies next time they're in town
  • Frayed_Ends
    Options
    This was my big motivation to start/keep running. Can't wait for August 4th, it's going to be FUN!
  • sofia0586
    sofia0586 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the walking dead zombie escape at comic con this friday.

should be loads of fun!
  • onikonor
    onikonor Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Omg I have to do this!
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    Looks fun!! Definitely something I want to do when I get down in weight.
  • AmyMalley77
    AmyMalley77 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My 14 year old son and two of his friends ran in the one held in Minnesota in June. They had a blast! It was fun to watch and I was a little jealous, I didn't sign up because I didn't think I was in good enough shape... but there were people of ALL shapes and sizes "running" in it...there were parts that were almost impossible to run, because it was held on a motorcross course and there were very steep inclines. So much fun! Maybe I will do it next time!
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm running the one near Toronto at 3pm on Sept 22. SUPER EXCITED!!!

I have to keep reminding myself NOT to combine the axe throwing we do as a company event at work with this race though...
  • xSinfulUndeadx
    Options
    That sounds fun! I love zombies. :) it definitely motivates you to run. Lol.
  • _Laughter
    _Laughter Posts: 17
    Options
    I saw this almost a year ago and they were already FULL on zombies for my area.. Was so sad. :/
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about this for a while.. Might go to Orlando. This is all kinds of epic.
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Doing a Zombie Apocalypse 5k in October - so excited (and it will be my first 5k)
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Want to do it!
  • LaniCanDoIt
    Options
    You should definitely give it a try, it was so much fun, and you're right, not everyone that was running was a runner. My husband, friends and I was not runners at all but we still enjoy your time. A time well spent with friends & families. I will do it again next year. BTW: I wear the t-shirt to the gym to show my pride hehe.
    My 14 year old son and two of his friends ran in the one held in Minnesota in June. They had a blast! It was fun to watch and I was a little jealous, I didn't sign up because I didn't think I was in good enough shape... but there were people of ALL shapes and sizes "running" in it...there were parts that were almost impossible to run, because it was held on a motorcross course and there were very steep inclines. So much fun! Maybe I will do it next time!