Breasts or fat??

Options

Replies

• je551caDan13ls
    Options
    ::headdesk::

You know there are millions of users on here, so when you ask "what is more attractive" you are going to get a million answers. How about what do YOU find attractive in yourself and go with that?

Love this^^^^^^
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Those aren 't the only 2 options.

How about a lean, strong woman with big breasts? They do exist.

YES!!! ^^^^ This ^^^^^
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Looking in the mirror and loving what you see.
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Thankfully mine are still intact.
  • WonderKP
    WonderKP Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Fat breasts. Boom!
    so you prefer heavy women?

You've never seen a skinny girl with big boobs?

<--- hehe..? jk I don't call myself "skinny"...
  • WonderKP
    WonderKP Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I lost my weight there last...I still am a 36 DDD. I was hoping they would be a little smaller, but I can buy my bras at the store, and not mail order now!!

oooh! good for you!! I hope I can say that one day...
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    What a topic! I think most men want nice size boobs and small waist with a little curve. Unfortunately ya can't tell your weight where to go, so I say smaller is better then flabbier...
  • bootstrap7
    bootstrap7 Posts: 26
    Options
  • bootstrap7
    bootstrap7 Posts: 26
    Options
    Let me ask, I noticed that when I lose weight, the breasts are the first to go.

What looks and feels better and is more attractive, heavy women with big breasts? Or thinner, healthy women with small breasts?

Seem I can't win either way....any opinions?

Hmmm, I dislike the inference that to have large breasts is unhealthy and if you are healthy your breasts will be small. Breasts are extremely individual and many healthy weight women have large breasts. I certainly did. I've also seen many very heavy women who seemed to have small breasts. It depends on your body type.

The bottom line is, the most unhealthy thing is to obssess about a single body part. If the shrinkage makes you self-conscious, then buy a padded bra. That's what they make them for.

Exactly. I don't know where this incessant belief comes from that big boobs = big weight.

They are NOT saying that big boobs equals big or unhealthy women. She is simply describing how her OWN body works, which is the same way MY body works. If I lose weight, my boobs are the first to go. They don't come back until I am about twenty-five pounds heavier than my ideal weight. Yes, women come in all shapes and sizes, some who are perfectly fit and healthy and with big boobs. However, for the author of the original post and myself, we don't have that option (short of surgery). My only two choices are thinner (healthy weight) and flat-chested or heavy and curvy. For women whose bodies work like ours, we have to be a little unhealthy in order to get to a "grown-up" bra size.

For me personally, if I have to choose between being a little overweight with some boob versus athletic and *barely* a handful, I choose athletic and healthy.
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I have very small breasts to begin with, and have lost a little bit of fat from them.
    Yes, I'm upset about it, but I'd rather look hot all over, except for that one part, than have big breasts, but look very unhealthy everywhere else. :)
  • subcult
    subcult Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My breastsd have always been bigger than id like and are always the last thing to go. Too bad man boobs aren't sexy.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I always hear this complaint when reading posts. My breasts don't appear to change at all - whether I'm 125 pounds or 150 pounds. They've stayed the same well-rounded size C since they stopped growing after puberty. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I've never been big, though. That might make a difference. If you are losing a lot of weight it probably comes off everywhere...I have nice middle-of-the-road sized ones that my husband loves. I know I'd personally rather have small boobs than large ones, but I'm happy with the medium ones I have!
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    If I were being honest, I don't think being fat with big boobs counts for much; e.g. having large boobs but a large tummy to go with them doesn't create a very nice silhouette... I had smallish boobs to begin with, and a lost a bit of weight off them when I started on here (though mostly in my band size as opposed to cup). I was a little bit upset about it at first, but I'd rather have a slimmer waist and smaller boobs than a biggish tummy with slightly bigger (but still smaller than average size) boobs. Look at celebs like Cameron Diaz; she's still hot and her boobs are tiny :tongue:
  • txcaveman
    txcaveman Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    My breastsd have always been bigger than id like and are always the last thing to go. Too bad man boobs aren't sexy.

^^^ My thoughts exactly. ^^^
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    There are small women with naturally large Brest.
  • Lambeze
    Lambeze Posts: 237
    Options
    I think they are all great. AS long as there is something there. I had all kinds. I dont hate :)
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I prefer them to support their own weight, not flop about. Generally that means small and natural of big and fake.
  • txcaveman
    txcaveman Posts: 167 Member
    Options

^^^ My thoughts exactly. ^^^

Honestly. The variation of size, shape, color... Is what makes 'em awesome.

If there was one "perfect" breast, we guys would not be curious what "yours" look like.
  • kellyrose401
    kellyrose401 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I guess im lucky i really dont lose in this area. If anything they look bigger when im smaller because my waist is smaller.
  • PsiChi
    PsiChi Posts: 157
    Options
    I've had..experience, with big boobs, small boobs, real boobs, fake boobs and I must say as long as they are REAL they are awesome in my book haha