30ds starting Monday 9th July - join me!

Options

Replies

• Adastreia
    Adastreia Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in, as well :) However, I already started on Saturday and planning on doing 2-3 days and then get in a break. So today was my third day of 30DS - didn't do it yesterday ;) I sure hope I can manage to complete it, but so far I'm positive!
  • ramrockrac
    ramrockrac Posts: 38
    Options
    Well done everyone!!
    I'm on day two tomorrow and I'm so stiff today:-)
    I'm definitely doing this every other day as its too intense for me every day this early on.
    Is anyone managing it everyday?
  • ATOLLIT
    ATOLLIT Posts: 149
    Options
    I just finished day 3 this evening when my housemate came home and announced we were going for a run. (This is how it works in my house - my housemate knows I am lazy, so he doesn't ask if I want to exercise, he just tells me we are going) I am in PAIN. The insides of my thighs have never done so much in one day!

I am thinking I might do 6 days in a row then have a day off. I don't want to let myself have too many days off as I know I will stop doing it at all if I do that, and I figure the more I do it the quicker I might notice a difference!
  • ramrockrac
    ramrockrac Posts: 38
    Options
    I've just been for a run today and I'm knackered!,
  • Morgaan12
    Morgaan12 Posts: 7
    Options
    I started 30DS yesterday. Feel free to add me! x
  • sarahlou1045
    Options
    Day 2 done last night arms and stomach feel tight today,

Think i'm running with the dogs tonight so i'm going to try and do 30DS when I get back if OH isn't home

Starting measurements taken (worse than i thought)
  • djlstanley
    Options
    Just did day 3 and not sure how I managed to push throu!! Can't get down my stairs without lots of crys of ouch ouch ouch!! Arms, abs are feeling okay but legs, there a whole different story. Was planning to do the 30 days back to back but am now thinking a rest day might be needed. God knows how I'm gonna manage on my feet all night at work! Happy shredding!
  • Justa_Paperbag
    Justa_Paperbag Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 on Monday, and had to skip yesterday because my muscles were screaming so loudly. I'm still pretty sore today - mostly my arms, chest and abs (I'm a giant slug though, so I don't often get in physical activity beyond walking the dog). I'm going to do day 2 today anyway, even though I'm sore. It's not as bad as the first time I did the 30DS - I couldn't walk down the stairs on flat feet for a week. *lol*
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Did Day 2 this morning. I'm thinking I was a little over-zealous with the 8 lb weights! LOL! During the side-squats I had to lift one arm at a time instead of together. I am still sore from Monday, so I'm pretty sure my arms and legs will be SORE by this afternoon. Pain is just weakness leaving the body, right??? :sad:
  • AHatFullOfSky
    AHatFullOfSky Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Pushed through on day 3 today. GAM it was hard! From now on it can only be easier!
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I moved to level 2 today. I'm comfortable in level one and I've done level one lots, level 2 a few times and level 3 never.

I like a description I read.... planktastic!
  • Adastreia
    Adastreia Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 4! It truly makes you sweat, doesn't it? :wink: Anyways, I think I'll stick with the "two day of 30ds, 1 day break, two day 30 ds, 1 day break, etc." Seems more likely that I'll stick to it this way! :smile:
  • ATOLLIT
    Options
    Did Day 2 this morning. I'm thinking I was a little over-zealous with the 8 lb weights! LOL! During the side-squats I had to lift one arm at a time instead of together.

This is my most hated bit of level 1! If I actually manage to stick my bum out instead of bending my knees forward the way she yells at you not to do, I seem to be incapable of actually lifting my weights up to my eyes.... Not sure if I am really uncoordinated or what!

Anyway, day 4 done, I think parts of it are getting noticeably easier (mainly press-ups), and other parts still seem just as hard but I think I am putting more effort into them than originally.
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options
    OK... so I do Zumba 3 times a week - (teach it) so I hope to do this on my non-Zumba days Mon, Wed, Fri, taking Sundays off. ;)

Let's do this!
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    level 2 day 2 (day 4)

although it was easier to do it this morning without my baby crawling under me, my muscles were tired. No DVD tomorrow as I have a circuit class at the gym.
  • sarahlou1045
    Options
    Day off last night knee's felt a bit twingy (if thats a word??) so its day 3 tonight
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Did Day 2 this morning. I'm thinking I was a little over-zealous with the 8 lb weights! LOL! During the side-squats I had to lift one arm at a time instead of together.

This is my most hated bit of level 1! If I actually manage to stick my bum out instead of bending my knees forward the way she yells at you not to do, I seem to be incapable of actually lifting my weights up to my eyes.... Not sure if I am really uncoordinated or what!

Anyway, day 4 done, I think parts of it are getting noticeably easier (mainly press-ups), and other parts still seem just as hard but I think I am putting more effort into them than originally.

I know what you mean! I have a really hard time with the form on that exercise too.
  • Morgaan12
    Morgaan12 Posts: 7
    Options
    Took last night off! I was so sore I could hardly move :( So tonight will be night 3 for me.
  • ATOLLIT
    Options

I know what you mean! I have a really hard time with the form on that exercise too.

Glad to hear it is not just me :bigsmile:
  • sarahlou1045
    Options
    Me too on the side sqauts!