80lbs down in 8 months.... getting pretty excited!

Options

Replies

• halejr23
    halejr23 Posts: 294
    Options
    Great work. Keep it up!
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    AH-MAY-ZING!!
    GOOD JOB!
  • smalleyez06
    smalleyez06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You have totally given me hope that I can do this. I am using just MFP as well right now and working out. You look fabulous! I am right where you started with the weight and I am a couple inches shorter. You have me all sorts of excited now. Not always easy to find ppl on the same journey of loosing 100+ pounds
  • Doosje
    Doosje Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That is just awesome and a great visual inspiration to my journey as well :) i have mo doubt you are going to reach your goal. Congratulations on your accomplishment so far. Xoxo
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting!
    This is great progress!!
    No doubt you will being looking even more Spectacular at summer's end, in the fall!!
    Ivy
  • Vickiesings
    Options
    You look great! I sure hope I can do that!
  • Nica_LosN_It
    Nica_LosN_It Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow - what an amazing job - great dedication and great result.
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    wow, great job!
  • amillionan1
    amillionan1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I must say that reading your post today is exactly what I needed. I had started to get frustrated with my weightloss journey, but I have just been reenergized. Thanks a bunch
  • sportmom1969
    Options
    Hello everyone

Well I am on my way with a good start. However, I had a bad last couple of weeks because my mother passed away so people were bringing food for the family and I found comfort. But I got my head out of my behind now and ready to pick back up. I will be getting some photos on here soon of me now.
  • JimmyMcCrary
    Options
    YOU ARE DOING SO GREAT & I LOVE THE FACT THAT YOU KEPT IT SIMPLE! THAT'S WHAT I'M DOING & I'M GETTING THE SAME RESULTS! 10LBS A MONTH IS ALL I PROMISE MYSELF; I STARED IN MAY @ 330 & I'M DOWN TO 302 AS OF TODAY (7/11/2012)
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! Looking GOOD!! And congrats on what you have lost so far!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Congrats to you on your hard work!!!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress!! Keep it up! :drinker:
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words! I would have jumped off the wagon a long time ago without the support of the mfp community. :heart:
  • dmolnaraz
    dmolnaraz Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful Roni. That is a lot of heard work and change in 8 months.
  • Julieandpaloma
    Julieandpaloma Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    that's awesome - you're an inspiration!
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    For the folks messaging me asking how I lost so much in my stomach area:

I think I just got lucky with genetics. It was the last place I gained and the first place I lost. No magic potions or secrets... I would gladly share if there was!
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are doing fantastic! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!