Day 1 Looking for friends and support!

Options

Replies

• Chari_Jan
    Chari_Jan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for new friends to support.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Rockontoothpicks
    Options
    Wow a lot of new people on here. I can say that this site works wonders. My girlfriend and I both started at the start of the year and she has lost 60 pounds and I have lost almost 50. If you download the phone app and scan foods you will be amazed at how easy you can avoid bad choices. And the many members and forums and blogs will always motivate you! This site can do wonders.
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for about 6 weeks, but have been on my weight loss journey for the last 16 months. This is a great tool for watching what you eat, and tracking different things like fibre, sodium, sugar etc. It's eye opening once you start writing down what you're eating. Good luck and everyone feel free to add me. In the last 16 months I've lost 161 pounds. If i can do it, anyone can.:happy:
  • Shannafo
    Shannafo Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I agree with others...this isn't a diet as it is a new way of life. This site has made all the difference for me.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • crcajo
    crcajo Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm kind of new. I started over a year ago and stopped logging in but I did not give up on my weight loss. I've lost 32lbs on my own and decided I need that extra umph so here I am again. I never utilized the community boards but now that I have for just 2 days now, it is holding me accountable and it works!. Feel free to add me in. I'll do my best to offer you support.
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm on week two! Loving MFP. Feel free to add me!
  • VikVoorhees
    Options
    I'm new too! Me and my girlfriend OliveDouglas have started preppig ourselfs for the long road ahead. Add us! And Stick With It!!!
    I had dieted very well years ago (lost 70lbs). But when my Grandmother died, I went into seriously deep depression, and gain MORE than I had lost back. Been Yo-Yoing ever since. Looking for a serious fix myself!
  • shayrenee17
    Options
    This is Day 2 for my weight loss journey.My sister told me about the site because she uses it herself and she loves it! I think the site is great for tracking your meals and how many calories you take in. I can't believe what I was eating when I started tracking what I ate, but this is is one of the most challenging things I've done. I know it will be worth it in the long run though so I am glad I started this journey. Feel free to add me and we could support each other :)
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 1 for me. I have never actually went on a diet before. I am hoping that joining here and having people to talk to helps. I am a 30 year old mom to 4. I have 3 boys and 1 stepdaughter. They range in age from12 to 2 so they keep me pretty busy.

Congrats! and Welcome! Getting started is the hardest part. Stick with it and it'll be habit soon enough.

So glad you started. . . and actually, starting is the easiest thing ever. its the 'sticking with it' that requires the work but you are in the right place for amazing support and good friends.

Welcome!!
  • jcamby
    jcamby Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm a mom to 2 kids....can't imagine how busy 4 can be! Welcome! MFP works awesome! Everyone is great and it's an easy program to follow!
  • AmandaP_23
    AmandaP_23 Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    Feel free to add me if you'd like a friend!
    This site is always really helpful and the people on here are great!
  • ETAWalker
    ETAWalker Posts: 8
    Options
    Children ranging from ages 2 to 12....there's your exercise! They must certainly keep you moving. Welcome to MFP. It's been great for me and the encouragement has been awesome. I welcome you as a friend and a source of support for yourself and for me.
  • meljofield
    meljofield Posts: 79
    Options
    I have only been on the site for a few weeks and what a difference it makes in this journey of weight loss. I love support and being support. Add me as a friend and anyone else who needs some support feel free to add me as well. Congratulations on your choice to live a healthy life.
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Welcome all newbies! Like everyone else said, MFP is a great site full of wonderful, supportive and motivational people.

Feel free to add me - newbies and non-newbies alike. I am on here every day, through out the day. I will offer as much support and motivation as I can muster. :smile:
  • pinkfoxglove
    Options
    Congrats on starting! I'm pretty new too, feel free to friend me :)
  • erin1645
    erin1645 Posts: 1
    Options
    My first day too and I also am the Mom of four young kids (12, 9, 5 and 5). They keep us busy - so busy we can't focus on ourselves! I need friends too :-(
  • DeniseK66
    DeniseK66 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am about three weeks in so anyone feel free to add me.:flowerforyou:
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    The fact that you have Pink in your handle means we were meant to be friends!!! Add me if you want
  • thejonperry
    Options
    Congrates! time to have fun! and start tracking. I started with counting my water intake. now i find it find fun and interesting!
    Good Luck!