What were you like in High School???

Options

Replies

• rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I was stuck in between the jocks and the nerds. I played volleyball and basketball but competed in Science Olympiad. I dunno, most of the time I felt like I didn't really fit in either group. Luckily I had a couple awesome friends that were kind of the same way.

Oh yeah, and I was prom queen. The crown still is sitting on my nightstand. Sometimes I wear it while I clean on the weekends. Don't hate.
  • pj12string
    pj12string Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I was a the quiet guy with the long hair who was trying to "Make it" as a rockstar.
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I was an art geek and loved music. Always hanging in the art room and going to shows.
  • billydelawder
    billydelawder Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was a nice guy but i was the most hated kid in school because of my weight
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    *bump*
  • andreamkelly
    andreamkelly Posts: 169
    Options
    High School was sooo long ago! I was a nerd, didn't like to play sports, so I was the team manager for the girls sports. Close to the top of my class. Had a "no" prom sleep over party at my house for all my friends that didn't go. Still close friends with a few of my high school friends, but we didn't get to know each other well until after high school ended. Always thought I was fat and now I'd love to be the size I was in high school.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I was in shape, outgoing, leader-type, lots of friends, and very sarcastic.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Quiet loner in all black 9th - 11th that listened to j-rock. In 12th, I kinda started to realize my retarded style and dressed just.. whatever with blue jeans. I did go to prom with my now husband! :)
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    I was a B-word....gymnastics, homecoming and prom queen. Lol

I'm more well rounded now.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Awkward loner. I had no fashion sense, ugly glasses, and I self injured so the bullies loved me. I wasn't into drugs, so even the goth kids wouldn't let me into their little group. I actually dropped out 2 weeks before the end of my junior year. I took a year off, turned things around, and finished HS in an alternative program.
  • Taylor0212
    Taylor0212 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I was a cheerleader also (state champion!), smart, funny, and in a relationship 90% off the time. Not im almost to the weight I was in high school, but single!
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I went to a small school. It stunk. Not because I had a hard time. But because I was on the top of the world there. Made the real world more of a shock.
    Was on "winterfest" court (home coming for basketball), like by everyone except I had nothing to do w/females in my own class because I had known them for so long, so I knew plenty of underclassmen females, and the underclassmen guys weren't cool enough to talk to. LOL

One thing I never did. Pick on anyone unless they were a friend, and picked on me back and so it was a game and not hurtful

I envy your small school experience a little bit. My husband grew up in a small town in the Pacific NW and pretty much knew everyone in his graduating class of like... 150? My graduating class was a little closer to 800. I had my good friends and one of my best friends went to college at the school neighboring mine. It would have been a lot nicer to have been closer to people back then, considering I was pretty socially inept then and didn't like getting close to people. *sigh* The world has since changed me! College was a BLAST!!!!! I still miss it.
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Skinny nerd, shy, chess club, introvert. Military broadened my horizons and opened me out of my shell.
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    I skipped class to go to the library and read books. I LOVE TO READ!
    i was and still am Anti-social in person. I am often quiet around people I dont know (and people take that as stuck up because of the way I look) I am just shy
    (Unless I get to know you)
    BUT in the past 2yrs I have been making an effort to be less shy...im working on it.
  • Hotanuri
    Hotanuri Posts: 53
    Options
    was in orchestra and chorus. Was also in a large group of friends that all loved anime/manga.
  • lg3703
    lg3703 Posts: 190
    Options
    I skipped school, drank, inhaled & stole a few boyfriends ... but I was nice =]
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Book nerd, chubby, in the band...overall, incredibly sexy.
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Awkward pudgy, yet in good shape. Just.. went through puberty really really late (hell, i grew an inch from 24-25). I didn't fit in with anyone. Probably explains a lot of my awkwardness now socially. :)
  • HulaHips83
    HulaHips83 Posts: 129
    Options
    I was a goodie-two-shoes : ) I never got in trouble, made good grades, National Honor Society, drama, music, soccer and basketball. Made mommy proud. I was fairly popular since I participated in a lot of things. I definitely was hot (I'm trying to get my hot body back again. aaahhh!). I didn't have one particular group I ran around with. I had tons of friends and circulated around several groups. I've become a little less social since then now that I know there's more value in having a few true friends than a ton of acquaintances. I still love the arts and love sports maybe even more now ; ) Those were good days, but I wouldn't go back.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Gothic...I have a picture to prove it...but I have no idea how to do it on here...