Heads Cropped Off

Options
2»

Replies

• dasaucywench
    dasaucywench Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have not posted my before pics yet but when I do I may crop my head off. I intentionally did not wear make up or smile for the before pics so that when I have good after pics taken, I can look back at how bad I really looked(and felt). Not sure I should make the unmade up face public! It really is not a pretty sight!
  • h2oophelia
    h2oophelia Posts: 48
    Options
    [/quote]

I don't mean to pry but is everything ok sir? You sound a bit grumpy.

This site is for whatever one might wanna use as long as its within the guidelines. Be it dating, doing math homework, counting calories or talking about how obsessed Taunto is with Rachel Maddow being Lesbian and never having a chance with her! People can hide their diaries if they want, this is why the creators of MFP gave us the option so grumpie folks like you cannot stalk somebody and try to disturb somebody over how they eat.

I hope you have a better day. Try looking at a puppy. That always helps

ec77d9f5-fb71-4db6-8090-29b5b56d290e.jpg
    [/quote]

Love this!
  • h2oophelia
    h2oophelia Posts: 48
    Options
    Argh..I'm apparently really bad at quoting someone. :ohwell:
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    Argh..I'm apparently really bad at quoting someone. :ohwell:

When you click quote,

the first quote is like [ quote ] - but without spaces, the second has a slash in it - [ / quote ]

again no spaces, I think that's the thing. you don't suck at quoting... I've done it too :P
  • pattyproulx
    pattyproulx Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    OMG - is that a real puppy? haha

If so that's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

As for the pictures, I don't bother cutting off my head. I'm probably a little too non-paranoid for my own good, haha.
  • srawr
    srawr Posts: 32
    Options
    I only did it in the worry of people seeing me on here that I know, but i dont care anymore! :)
  • thejonperry
    Options
    fitnesspal set it like that and haven't the time to figure out why.
    But hey my tie looks nice hahaha
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm a system and database admin. I know too much about what you can do with a picture alone. That combined with being a paranoid security freak I prefer to remain anonymous
    Word!
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    it's hard to take a full body shot of yourself
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My excuse is that there are just so few recent pictures of me...and I'm not about to do one of those bathroom mirror self pics...(but if I ever do, you can bet I'll take it at a weird angle and will make a duck face)...

LOL love it!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    OMG - is that a real puppy? haha

If so that's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

As for the pictures, I don't bother cutting off my head. I'm probably a little too non-paranoid for my own good, haha.

Yup, its a real dog and yes, that is the cutest thing ever too :)