Replies

• hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I had Chicken Taco Chili mmmmmm
  • jjtl0811
    jjtl0811 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Homemade shredded chicken tacos! I make my own taco seasoning and it's so much better than the packaged stuff!!! Everything in the crock pot and ready to eat!!!!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I had 3 tilapia filets (mmmmmm protein and Omega 3's) and breaded eggplant cutlets, seasoned and baked int eh oven. Easy, and not to mention delicious!
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Nothing special:

Egg beaters (Egg-whites) seasoned with Italian herbs, Arnolds 100calorie honey-wheat sandwich thins, and sargento natural cheddar =)

And a side of raw broccoli.... yum... lol
  • suffy7
    suffy7 Posts: 11
    Options
    Homemade Philly cheese steak with peppers and onions.... YUMMY!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    leftover pastichio. again. it never really gets old.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    14 oz of grilled chicken, 8 pieces of 5 cheese ravioli, 2 slices of cheesecake, 2 oatmeal cookies and a glass of milk. Not kidding, feel free to check.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I'm having a 4 oz turkey burger, 1/2 c pinto beans and 3 Tb wholly gucamole.
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I made zuchinni "fries" and a chicken breast. Mmmm
  • MrsMangler
    MrsMangler Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    grilled portabella mushroom caps stuffed with homemade bruschetta (chopped tomato, spinach, reduced fat feta minced garlic, chopped onion) It was very colorful!
  • piesbd
    piesbd Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Subway :wink:
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Crockpot BBQ chicken : 4 to 5 chicken breasts ( they can be frozen ) salt an pepper to taste and about 1/2 bottle of BBQ sauce unless you make your own homade. Turn crockpot on low, throw it all in and walk away. 6 to 8 hrs is perfect then shred.
  • sun33082
    sun33082 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    2 1/4lb ground beef patties, 2 slices of cheddar cheese, 2 eggs (cooked over easy), 2 slices of sarah lee 45 calorie whole wheat bread.

Oh and a protein shake after my workout.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Balsamic rice with red lentil curry (OMG so delicious)
    Broccoli and mushrooms with this delicious low calorie sauce (less than 10 calories in the sauce that I doused my veggies with)
  • kchaney2003
    kchaney2003 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wild Salmon, Sweet Potato and Popsicle for dessert
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Homemade beef and veggie stew! mmmm
  • jessp2011
    jessp2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Stuffed green peppers for dinner and then fresh strawberries for dessert
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    My friends child broke his arm. By the time he got in to see a doctor he was more hungry then in pain and kept asking if he could have Chinese. It was too late then so we agreed for tonight.
  • kanwilso
    kanwilso Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    100 Calorie Thomas English muffin topped with light alfredo sauce, chicken and Italian blend cheese (Mini Pizzas) had a side of cottage cheese, came in at 397 calories. :happy:

3642857.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Tofu cubes, marinated in 2 tbs teriyaki sauce (Trader Joes Soyaki sauce), pan-fried in 1 tbs olive oil, another 1 tbs teriyaki sauce with bell peppers, mushrooms, onion, and green onion.