What is everyone having for dinner?

Options

Replies

• j2tyco
    j2tyco Posts: 42
    Options
    Husband is out at a networking mixer thing tonight so I always slack off when he isn't home--made the kids a homemade pizza

for myself I scrambled 3 eggs with 1/2 cup of chopped peppers and onions and a slice of ham (full eggs for me-screw eggs whites that taste like armpit LOL)

served them on 2 pieces of whole wheat toast and split a slice of cheese on the top---also a medium nectarine --this meal was 488 calories ;-)

LOVE me my nectarineys!!
  • lam0re
    lam0re Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im having a banana and 3 crackers :}
  • kaylageserick
    kaylageserick Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I made linguine with a creamy pesto sauce w/ lump crab meat, yum! and I used fat free half & half instead of heavy cream to reduce the calories! :happy:
  • btanton27
    btanton27 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    leftover grilled pork sirloin chop with sauteed summer squash and corn on the cob, pretty tasty :)
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Beef stew and biscuits. I've had a migraine all day so didn't feel like playing in the kitchen. Low calorie so I'm good.
  • mleboid1
    mleboid1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    couple of ounces of grilled rib eye slices on top of a bed of baby spinach, with sliced red onion, hard boiled egg, crumbled bacon, crumbled feta, topped with some blue cheese dressing. and a side of sauteed mushrooms. it was fantastic.
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    carne asada tacos and baked zucchini fries. Odd combo, but that's what I have and it's not grocery shopping day yet
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    30b02gy.jpg
  • knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    6oz grilled sirloin steak (dog ran away so its over cooked unfortunately, but still edible) and 4oz of steamed broccoli.

And I had my post-workout protein shake, made a cake batter one, super yummy!
  • muchadoaboutme2000
    muchadoaboutme2000 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Steamed shrimp with sweet and spicy marinara, green and yellow peppers, onions, and garlic over organic whole wheat rotini. Grocery day looms on the horizon. Time to get creative.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Steak cooked with onions, a baked potato (with cheese!), and corn on the cob. Oh yum!!
  • raiseyourgame
    Options
    I eat 6 "meals" a day, so for my 5th meal I'm having a sweet potato, kimchi and some lean chicken.
  • jtsmith34
    jtsmith34 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Chicken fajita tacos
    -Mission carb smart wheat tortillas
    -Pico de gallo
    -Avocado
    -fix quix chicken fajita meat

HEB borracho beans

Watermelon for dessert

It was delicious!
  • BeyondThePixels
    BeyondThePixels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Bell pepper/Jalapeno lean turkey burger with mozzarella cheese :D:D
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken Caesar wraps

Flatout light wrap 90 cal
    2oz chicken breast (I use roasted garlic salt and pepper to make a rub before I grill it) 75 cal
    2tsp light caesar dressing 30 cal
    3 jumbo croutons kroger brand 20 cal
    1/2 oz trader joe tuscano cheese 60 cal (parm is fine too but the tuscano is stronger)
    1 cup romaine lettuce 20 cal

I normally eat 2 of these cause they are easy tasty and each 295 calories. Two of them make a filling meal for under 600.
  • 512cheangela
    512cheangela Posts: 133
    Options
    Quinoa and Grilled Wasabi Garlic Trout :-)
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Sirloin Steak and Zucchini - both on the grill
    Tomato, Cucumber, Feta salad (not on the grill :tongue:)
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Baked Mushrooms stuffed with a mixture of kale, dill, other mushrooms, cream cheese, feta cheese, with a little broiled cheddar on top...fabulous, and 40 cal per (and these are the big, 2-3" mushrooms). Yum.
  • sofia0586
    sofia0586 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    egg salad sandwich:

1 whole egg hardboiled
    2 egg whites hardboiled
    1 celery stalk
    0.4 avocado
    1 tbsp light mayo
    1 tsp mustard
    pepper
    cumin
    bit of salt
    served on a hamburger bun.

still have 335 calories left for dessert, not sure what to have!