What were you like in High School???

Options

Replies

• katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    hahaha! I was the fat, funny best friend of the hot blonde! :) now i am just the crabby, fat best friend of the hot blonde! lol :)
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    I was homeschooled in high school but I was a lot thinner 125 pounds same height and brown hair brown eyes. other than my weight being heavier I've not changed much. sad to say I was labeled as a nerd in school though
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    I was bit of a clown, got my stuff done, but had fun doing it. Friends with all kinds of people.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Me in high school: super geeky, still had friends but we were all smart lol, nice, umm yeah :p
    Me now: I go out, I have friends that aren't geeks, I'm still kinda smart but I have other things to do with my life so it's not my entire existence, and I'm a lot nicer now lol
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I was 115 pound, skinny thing. goth is gr 9,gr 10-12 grunge/hippy/stoner.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    loud, outgoing, confident, social butterfly, always talking back to teachers, and in detention.
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I was the "Mosher/Goth" that everyone tried to bully, always fighting, even with boys, always came into school with a hangover & then got drunk right after school until I went home from hanging out, never did any school work & dropped out before my GCSE's.

I have grown up alot in the past 3 years
  • MMKE4ever
    MMKE4ever Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I was the shy, quiet type who was a teachers' pet and was always on the honor roll, minus the two times a got a C on my report card. Graduated as a Scholar and was in the National Honor Society.
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    First off, my senior picture:

17431_430792325300_3515634_n.jpg

And I was the super-athletic, outgoing, friends-with-everybody type person in high school. I played three sports for my high school and one travel team outside of school, went to every dance and a ton of school events... I was just an extremely happy person!

I'm pretty much the same way now, minus the super-athletic part.. But I'm getting back there!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I was kind of a POST EDITED . Smart, funny and as insecure as everyone else, though.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

***Post Edited by staff for violation of guideline #17***
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines
  • MalSponseller
    MalSponseller Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I was the quirky, big-butted, chorus/theatre girl. I clung desperately to my highly religious boyfriend after I moved to Georgia my sophomore year. We were each others friends; we had no others. I was in color guard, chorus, theatre, honors/AP classes. No one but my boyfriend really liked me. I was also one of the weird ones as I didn't drink or have sex in high school.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I was a theater girl. Loud and crazy around my friends, but pretty quiet and reserved in the rest of my classes. I think people knew me as being quiet and smart - all honors/AP, valedictorian, etc.
  • sshook990
    sshook990 Posts: 284
    Options
    i was 119lbs of pure awesome! i was pretty much friends with all sorts of people, and i defended the not so popular people and the ones that were made fun of, i had a few fist fights including one that involved a boy that out weighed me by about 80lbs i slapped him around like the little b*tch he was!! :tongue: (although i wasnt really popular there was still the popular crowd that were a bunch of butt lickers and were jerks to everyone) i didnt really have a click *forever alone* lol like me or hate me everyone knew who i was. i dont really have many friends now kids and husband will do that to ya! :laugh: i joined the army, and grew up. most of my friends continued to be stoners and some burned out and some are even in jail. i only keep in contact with a select few anymore. and i only have hung out with a few of them since graduation.
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    i was uber-religious and always wore Jesus T-shirts. *shudders* no wonder I had no friends! I WAS WEIRD!!!
  • jimmeezwyf
    jimmeezwyf Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Grew up in the barrios of San Diego. ;) I loved cars and lowriders and bought my first one in high school, a 1986 Monte Carlo CL. I still love cars, it's what I do for a living, but instead of lowriders it's BMWs. ;) Don't get me wrong I love my lowrider but not as a daily driver, it's more like art to me now. I was a tomboy, played rough, always the humanitarian, wore boys clothes (even though I had big teased permed hair and wore tons of eyeliner). I was known for my long hair, smile, nice ride, being really strong, and having a temper (only if you tried to mess with me). I always felt like a loaner even though I had lots of friends and people knew me. Was quiet and shy unless you were close to me, then I was the natural born entertainer! lol I always walked to the beat of my own drum. lol I was such a dork! :blushing:
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Choir and band geek, but a part-time job and steady girlfriend. Ahh, the best of times!
  • KettleBellHoe
    Options
    The bad kid who smoked pot and got suspended for fighting all the time.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    A kissing *kitten*.
  • Afrikangirl
    Afrikangirl Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I was voted most likely to succeed. Hated clicks and refused to remain in one. I hung out with everyone, black, white, Latinos, international students, jocks, geeks, student counsel and show choir....I was in the math/science magnet but crossed over to performing arts. I am still that person who will be first to introduce themselves and help smooth things over when there is drama....oh I hope to work for the UN one day....maybe be the next Kofi Annan. I guess I have not changed much....except I am about 112 pounds heavier than I was in high school....I have a pic but I do not know how to post it on this board! Thankfully my body is amazing at hiding all the extra weight...because I don't think I look all that different.
  • 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    John Bender

Allison Reynolds....detention was so much fun!