What's your ethnicity?

Options

Replies

• 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    I'm a mutt

50% filipino (crazy right, I look white!!)
    The rest a mixture of Irish, Dutch, Scottish
  • crrobinson85
    Options
    Black American, descendant of African Slaves (plus a litte European and American Indian sprinkled in).

I'd love to have DNA testing and really see where my people are from. Its on my list :)

Ditto. Black american usually = Mutt. But my mom doesnt like when i say that.lol. Is mixed breed better? Maybe? :huh:

LMBAO! I love it! I will claim mutt/mixed breed as well (we won't get into the historical whys...) Mother's parents are from New Orleans and Mississippi (definite mixture right there) and dad's folks are from.....as far I know Baltimore & NY...so again, who knows. I knew my dad & my paternal side of the family...just not a lot of talk about family history. However, his (my) last name is Polish for rabbi....this just keeps getting better...lol

My eyes were blue when I was born, were gray until I was about 6 and have been a light brown/orangish hazel every since. My brothers & sisters from my dad all have green hazel eyes. I have a tiny nose & full lips, no high cheek bones though....who knows what I'm made up of...lol...you have to laugh.
  • enduranc3
    enduranc3 Posts: 8
    Options
    Asian :)))
  • mexican , french ,italian =]
  • beandawgy
    beandawgy Posts: 92
    Options
    Guatemalan
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    white girl
  • shady1987dre
    shady1987dre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Dont know dont care.
  • kmmicco
    kmmicco Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Mostly Italian and Lebanese..with a little bit of Irish and Dutch from my momma
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Culturally I'm Hispanic, racially I'm 50% Spaniard-Mexican, 50% Filipino however I get mistaken as Indian (someone from India) a lot LOL!

EDIT: On the Mexican side, its 100% Andalusian Spaniard as my grandmother is from Malaga, Spain so I guess that also makes me Eurasian
    Options
    No Purebreds these days huh?
    Go to Asia or Africa, above 90% of people there are full-blooded.
  • xSinfulUndeadx
    Options
    Well, American since I was born and raised here but if you want to get technical then I'm mainly German with a little bit of native American and Scottish.
    Options
    I dunno why people get so heated about what one considers oneself. My son calls himself a SPAM tamale cuz he's Anglo/Mexican. You all know about Prez Obama referring himself as a "mutt", my son loved that. Its something he can relate to. I don't get the concept as I'm "pure" Mexican :laugh: but whatever one wants to call themselves....so be it.
    Yes & I hate that as well. Having been lived in a country where 95% of population are considered "pure breds" aka pure Filipino/Malay or in short native. So someone with a more native appearance who claims he's mixed with Spanish or White will be judged by others that he is lying or is ashamed to be a native. See no one has a right to challenge other people's ancestry simply because they don't fit the stereotypical "mixed-look" or in our case "mestizo look".

I'm Mexican-Filipino & while I have obvious mixed features but majority of my siblings took the genes of our Filipino side. To think that my grandma is White & of Spaniard origin. So we simply cannot judge what others consider themselves.
  • Ericaaa89
    Ericaaa89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Half Honduran. Definitely part Irish. And by my last name I'm guessing there's Brazilian thrown in there somewhere.
  • Glamorous_RN
    Glamorous_RN Posts: 204
    Options
    im half greek half columbian :P
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    AA and native

Both of my great grandmothers were Native American :-) (cherokee.....not sure on that Nation and Blackfeet from the Siksika Nation)
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    human
  • Glamorous_RN
    Glamorous_RN Posts: 204
    Options
    @ scorpia wow your beautiful and love the eyes!!!
  • FitBarbie2986
    FitBarbie2986 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    French & Italian :)
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    @ scorpia wow your beautiful and love the eyes!!!

Thank you :-))
  • _Refried_
    _Refried_ Posts: 194
    Options
    7554026006_b42cbc1205_q.jpg