Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's your ethnicity?

Replies

• 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    I'm a mutt

50% filipino (crazy right, I look white!!)
    The rest a mixture of Irish, Dutch, Scottish
  • Black American, descendant of African Slaves (plus a litte European and American Indian sprinkled in).

I'd love to have DNA testing and really see where my people are from. Its on my list :)

Ditto. Black american usually = Mutt. But my mom doesnt like when i say that.lol. Is mixed breed better? Maybe? :huh:

LMBAO! I love it! I will claim mutt/mixed breed as well (we won't get into the historical whys...) Mother's parents are from New Orleans and Mississippi (definite mixture right there) and dad's folks are from.....as far I know Baltimore & NY...so again, who knows. I knew my dad & my paternal side of the family...just not a lot of talk about family history. However, his (my) last name is Polish for rabbi....this just keeps getting better...lol

My eyes were blue when I was born, were gray until I was about 6 and have been a light brown/orangish hazel every since. My brothers & sisters from my dad all have green hazel eyes. I have a tiny nose & full lips, no high cheek bones though....who knows what I'm made up of...lol...you have to laugh.
  • enduranc3
    enduranc3 Posts: 8
    Asian :)))
  • mexican , french ,italian =]
  • beandawgy
    beandawgy Posts: 92
    Guatemalan
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    white girl
  • shady1987dre
    shady1987dre Posts: 186 Member
    Dont know dont care.
  • kmmicco
    kmmicco Posts: 45 Member
    Mostly Italian and Lebanese..with a little bit of Irish and Dutch from my momma
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Culturally I'm Hispanic, racially I'm 50% Spaniard-Mexican, 50% Filipino however I get mistaken as Indian (someone from India) a lot LOL!

EDIT: On the Mexican side, its 100% Andalusian Spaniard as my grandmother is from Malaga, Spain so I guess that also makes me Eurasian
    No Purebreds these days huh?
    Go to Asia or Africa, above 90% of people there are full-blooded.
  • Well, American since I was born and raised here but if you want to get technical then I'm mainly German with a little bit of native American and Scottish.
    I dunno why people get so heated about what one considers oneself. My son calls himself a SPAM tamale cuz he's Anglo/Mexican. You all know about Prez Obama referring himself as a "mutt", my son loved that. Its something he can relate to. I don't get the concept as I'm "pure" Mexican :laugh: but whatever one wants to call themselves....so be it.
    Yes & I hate that as well. Having been lived in a country where 95% of population are considered "pure breds" aka pure Filipino/Malay or in short native. So someone with a more native appearance who claims he's mixed with Spanish or White will be judged by others that he is lying or is ashamed to be a native. See no one has a right to challenge other people's ancestry simply because they don't fit the stereotypical "mixed-look" or in our case "mestizo look".

I'm Mexican-Filipino & while I have obvious mixed features but majority of my siblings took the genes of our Filipino side. To think that my grandma is White & of Spaniard origin. So we simply cannot judge what others consider themselves.
  • Ericaaa89
    Ericaaa89 Posts: 48 Member
    Half Honduran. Definitely part Irish. And by my last name I'm guessing there's Brazilian thrown in there somewhere.
  • Glamorous_RN
    Glamorous_RN Posts: 204
    im half greek half columbian :P
  • AA and native

Both of my great grandmothers were Native American :-) (cherokee.....not sure on that Nation and Blackfeet from the Siksika Nation)
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    human
  • Glamorous_RN
    Glamorous_RN Posts: 204
    @ scorpia wow your beautiful and love the eyes!!!
  • FitBarbie2986
    FitBarbie2986 Posts: 202 Member
    French & Italian :)
  • _Refried_
    _Refried_ Posts: 194
    7554026006_b42cbc1205_q.jpg
  • @ scorpia wow your beautiful and love the eyes!!!

Thank you :-))