Do people think your older or younger than you look?

Options

Replies

• AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am about to turn 38 and people think I am 25..... um, no! That would be my husband...LOL
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I hope I look younger than 31, but no one really comments. Guess that means I look my age or older?!?!?!
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Younger. Im 40......but no one thinks I am 20, though....lol
  • babyblues4
    babyblues4 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 but everyone thinks I'm in my early 30s, even more since I lost weight. =)
  • jimmie25
    jimmie25 Posts: 266
    Options
    I'm going to be 26 in a week and people still ask me if I'm sure I'm over 18. They think it's funny or a compliment even, I'm not flattered tho.
  • Dionysus35
    Dionysus35 Posts: 74
    Options
    Most people think that I look younger than my age......and I tend to agree with them. I just turned 35, but can still pass for mid to late 20's.
  • Dionysus35
    Dionysus35 Posts: 74
    Options
    I'm going to be 26 in a week and people still ask me if I'm sure I'm over 18. They think it's funny or a compliment even, I'm not flattered tho.

Give it 10 years and then you'll enjoy it.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    40, and no one ever believes me.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Its funny.....When I was younger people always thought I was older and now that I am older people think that I am younger. In the words of Charlie Sheen "WINNING"

Winning_2326992.jpg
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I always used to look younger than I am.. but I do not think I do anymore....
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and people think I'm around 16 to 18:)
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Younger ~ Which I take as a compliment most of the time. I love getting carded at the bar.
    BUT... I had a highschool teacher the other day tell me I looked 18. REALLY?!?! That's pushing it a little.
    I think she may have been out in the sun too long!
  • mscrumbyy
    mscrumbyy Posts: 116
    Options
    It goes either way for me. When I'm out, people think I'm in my 20's. But on a day to day basis they think I'm younger. One day on holiday our hotel manager thought I was 16 and just last week I had the pleasure of meeting my Dad's mother-in-law who insisted I "don't look a day over fourteen" (she also said I look like a lesbian so...)
    I'm almost 20 though. Looking 14 is not a compliment.
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'll be 30 in a few months, but normally I get told I look 24 or 25.
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I am 33 and people always think I am around 26 or 27
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    People have always thought I was younger than I am. Hopefully I'll keep my young looking face when I drop the rest of this weight. So far, so good.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and most people think I am in my mid-30s, which makes me very happy!
  • Dragonnade
    Dragonnade Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm 25. I constantly get ID'd for booze (18). I then usually get either a total absence of eye contact or profuse apologies after handing over my driving licence.

Tbh, it amuses me. By rights, it should amuse them giving the photo on my ID is from when I was 16 and I hadn't showered in 8 days. *ahem*

I look about 3-8 years younger if I take my glasses off too so lord only knows what'd happen if I got contacts and tried to buy alcohol!
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    I am 53 and usually get mid 40's from people...
  • wayno007
    wayno007 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Older, always older, regardless of my weight! I balded and greyed out early, and since my 20s people have always added 10+ years to my age. Never bothered me in the slightest. When I was younger I was never carded, and now at 53 I get senior discounts!