Do people think your older or younger than you look?

Options

Replies

• Salamanda425
    Salamanda425 Posts: 358
    Options
    People always assume I'm younger. I'm 30 (and on the left in my profile pic). Used to bother me, now it makes me super happy when I get carded!
  • jimmeezwyf
    jimmeezwyf Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    People think I'm a lot younger than 34...I always get 25.
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Options
    Much younger, I'm almost 26 and I still get mistaken for a teenager :/
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    It happens all the time. I've had people say I look late teens/early 20's. It's even funnier when I'm out with my sister (who is 4 years younger) and they first ask if we're twins (obviously not) then think she's older and looked shocked when I'm the older one.
  • lovehandles3076
    lovehandles3076 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    People tell me I look younger, what do you all think? Guess my age ha ha ha !
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Younger. Last week I was with my 18 year old and someone asked him if I was his girlfriend! :laugh: :laugh: :blushing:
  • patchesgizmo
    patchesgizmo Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and people cannot believe I am that old. In fact they think my mother is actually my daughters mother when we are all together and my daughter and I are sisters. I did not have my daughter until I was 23 years old, she is now 23 years old my mother is 67. so it is very humorous.
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    i am 25. people think im younger
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, people usually think I'm 32. I don't know if that is good or bad...
  • 140Aimee
    140Aimee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Without make up someone once thought i was 15. :O But with make up i think i either look my age (20) or a little older.
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and people think im 15!!!! I hate it! Do you all think I look fifteen?
  • raccoon182
    raccoon182 Posts: 29
    Options
    When I was 12 I used to get asked if I had graduated high school, and sometimes got comments on how I looked 18.
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I am almost 30 and people think I am 21 or 22.

it's all fun and games til I get carded everywhere I go ....especially when I leave/forget my ID at home, it's annoying.

then I just tell myself...be happy you don't look your age you'll be thankful when you're 50
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    58 and people say early 40's. :)
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    I look 33 but people look at me at see 59 or 60.. I carry my optometrist's card to give them when they comment. seriously.. all my life my older brother (by 5 years) has passed himself off as the younger. sigh...
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I'm 41. younger....
    Three years ago I went to the High school to register my daughter they thought I was the incoming freshman.
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Without make up someone once thought i was 15. :O But with make up i think i either look my age (20) or a little older.

hmm must be the whiskers that make you look older

lol
  • MrsLeyva11
    MrsLeyva11 Posts: 90
    Options
    People think I'm older.. Most likely because of the baby on my hip. lol People think I'm at least 25. But alas, I am just 20.
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I'll be 42 this winter...people don't normally guess my age because I have younger kids (4 and 8), so they assume I'm in my 30's. But if they find out my real age, they usually say, "REALLY?" I don't know if I look much younger or not... I think I'm still hurt that I don't get carded in bars, 'cause some days I still feel 20. :laugh: (Other days I feel 62...but we won't discuss those.)
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I'm 41. younger....
    Three years ago I went to the High school to register my daughter they thought I was the incoming freshman.

That's so freakin' cool. :wink: