Do people think your older or younger than you look?

Options

Replies

• Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I will be 46 this summer. People usually say I look younger....
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    24-25... which is spot on.
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I will be 35 next month and am constantly questioned about that. When I tell people I have a 15 year old son, they do not believe me most times. It is the curse of the baby face!!
  • Amryfal
    Amryfal Posts: 225
    Options
    younger, for sure. i'm 36, and i still get carded for alcohol - not occasionally, but all the time. if i don't i'm astonished.

i did stop getting carded for cigarettes a year or two ago, lol...
  • CeeJourney
    CeeJourney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Depends on how my hair is and what I am wearing.

^^^ AGREED !!
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    You tell me! :wink:
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Younger! I'm 35 and people think I'm in my mid-20's. My sister is 4 years younger than me, and everyone thinks she's the older one. I've been blessed with good genes!
  • mummy_gerdes
    mummy_gerdes Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    younder - im 27 in 2 weeks and i still get id'd for alcohol and sometimes even cigarettes when i buy for my husband!!
  • CinJay
    CinJay Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    younger... I'm 41 and I get anywhere from 32 to 35... no complaints here :D
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 (35 next month), and told I look in my twenties. I'll take it!
  • LadyL2268
    LadyL2268 Posts: 2
    Options
    I would often get mid to late 30s and I am 44.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I am always told I look like I am in my mid 30's and no one can believe that I have a grandchild (most people think she is my baby) or a 21 year old daughter. My daughter also looks very young and gets ID'd for everything - She hates it - I think it is flattering :happy:
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    I like to think younger, but I think people get my age right, mostly. Booo!
  • Mizzl52386
    Mizzl52386 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Unfortunately, I am 26 and everyone who meets me thinks I am in my 30s but they're quick to tell me the reason they think I am older is because of my personality. My whole life people have thought I was older lol I remember when I was around 8 at my baby sitters house, some guy came up and thought I was the baby sitter. Story of my life!

Have a great day!
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Younger...I was even told I was too young to be drinking coffee one day (even with my 2 kids in tow, lol)
  • cristaine
    cristaine Posts: 87
    Options
    Younger, I'm 40 people usually think late twenties (I'd be happy with 35 lol)
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is 26, I'm 24, we get pegged for 18 year olds typically.
  • PandaCustard
    PandaCustard Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and people think I'm 17 or 18. I once went to buy a bottle of wine and the cashier looked at me and said, "Okay, honey, I'm going to need to see some ID," as if I was a kid trying to get past the carding. And then a month ago my fiance and I went out to eat and the waitress asked us if we would like to try their new martini. Then she looked us BOTH over and said, "Not that you can buy one anyway, I guess... gotta be 21 for that!"
  • BabsPerl
    BabsPerl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'9" (83 lbs) and at 36 (almost 37) I get mistaken for 26. It's bad for my career but what can I do? If I was taller, I am sure I would look more like me age.
  • misslou7
    misslou7 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am 18 but some folks say I look 26 :noway:

I wouldn't worry - I got told the same when I was 18. Now I'm 29 I got told I look 17... :o)