anyone not lose their boobs?

Options

Replies

• nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    i'm down almost 10 lbs, and i think they've actually gotten bigger...unless it's just that my stomach's smaller....
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    i havent lost mine as of yet but i am quite disappointed---i used to think that they were still kinda perky then as i lost my belly i realized---nope it was just my stomach holding them up. :sad:

THIS!!!!
  • olgamarie_t
    olgamarie_t Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    hi girls, i have the opposite situation. Im lets say 5'0 tall but really 4'11' and was a A cup I gained weight (30 pounds) and my girls went to a B cup,Im happy, I DONT WANT TO LOSE THEM WHEN I LOSE WEIGHT,by what you guys are saying I have hope I wont :)
  • Dreamerryu27
    Dreamerryu27 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    When you don't lose the breast tissue it is your true breast. When we get heavier it stands to reason that the breast tissue increases as well. In some people it does not. I have a friend who at her heaviest 400+ lbs was a B. She lost 200+ lbs and remained a B. I however at my heaviest was a large C. Now Down 50+ lbs am a Large D! Go figure. Breasts are not created equal.
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm an ignorant Amreican who can't remember how many pounds a stone is, but i have lost 25 pounds and NO LOSS on the boobs- I never do though- I always gain there, but never lose it- I think God has a sense of humor in that department! :laugh:
  • billgiersberg
    Options
    Thanks for the thread ladies! Remember.... if you want to make 5 pounds of fat look good, put a nipple on it!
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    I didn't see any change until I hit 60 lbs. Now, I'm down 66 lbs, and I think the last 6 was all boob. I'm still deciding how I feel about that :)
  • laneikqua
    laneikqua Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That's what I'm kind of dreading is losing breast size I'm not that busy 38C would love to be a 28C
  • chris1816
    chris1816 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    *kitten* I hope I lose mine faster.
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost mine either and I'm fine with that. I went from a 36C to a 34D so I lost in bandwidth but not in cup size at all which I'm happy about :smile:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    :laugh: hahaha...I did lose some of them, but my husband told me the other day that I still have "a damned fine rack" (he's such a romantic!)
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am quite busty as well...and have lost weight...but the girls have remained the same...I have lost 10 inches in band size and nada up top. I am seeing a plastic surgeon today to see about a reduction...
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost mine... they may seem a little tiny bit smaller BUT they are SOOOO much better than they were, seriously :blushing:

Same!

I'm only a B cup to start with, but mine are SO much firmer and perkier!

:bigsmile:
  • emileesgram
    emileesgram Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Ha I thought I was the only one! I have lost almost 30 lbs but have not changed in bra size(40 DD) BUT I have noticed that clothes fit me better. I wish I could lose some of my top I think being large breasted makes me look heavier and it makes some of my exercising uncomfortable..all that jiggling! But you have to embrace what you got in the long run.
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I have lost size around as well. But they are more perky with the exercise so they actually look the same or a bit larger cause they are up higher... LOL.
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I've so far gone from a size 16/18 to a 12, and my boobs are somehow almost 2 cup sizes bigger. lol
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    The good thing is that most insurances will cover the procedure if your Dr finds that they are causing you physical ailments and problems. My Aunt had like a size F cup and eventhough she is about 200 lbs overweight, had them reduced because of back and hip problems. Now, mind you the weight probably has something to do with the problems too but, the insurance covered it ebcause her Dr said it caused a problem with her trying to lose weight from the pain.

Mine grew when I had my daughter and didnt go down. But, when I started losing weight, they went back down a bit. Mine arent too terribly huge (D-cup) so, I dont want to lose them. Being a bit more perky wouldnt be a bad thing tho! :)
  • phoenixoncemore
    phoenixoncemore Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Lost 17lb, gone from a 32FF to a 30G. I have lost all of 1 inch from them, but 3 inches from my back. Breasts are stubborn.

If anyone knows the secret to breast-reduction via weight loss please clue me in - you'll save me a fortune in bras!

This is why I hate when people infer that you only get big boobs by being overweight, I have a BMI of 22.6 and I'm currently wearing size 8 jeans. I don't think it's a fat issue.
  • LPCoder
    LPCoder Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I have always been busty. I was one of the first to develop in my youth. I lost 45 pounds so far and I went (american sizes) from a 46DD to a 38C. I am right on the edge of dropping down to a B size. One of the girls is ready for a B but the other girl is still a C. I have 15 more pounds to drop so we will see where they end up. My problem is the extra skin around the girls. I am hoping it will shrink with time.

I do feel so much better when I exercise and I don't have any more lower back pain. I do lots of weight work on my chest to help keep them perky.
  • jackifair
    jackifair Posts: 1
    Options
    I glad to see this topic mentioned, I thought I was the only one thinking about the weight I carry in my breasts. Now, as long as I can remember I've been very busty (2 cups), the only time I would go down a cup size was when I was pregnant (weird I know) but I could never loose them and keep from going up in a cup size and now I'm a triple cup. My goal is to sweat these suckers completely down to a nice single C cup! Hopefully I will be successful this time and keep off the pounds and devolop a nice look for myself. We will see!

Good Luck to you on this journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!