Let's lose 25-35 lbs together and get sexy!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• FunandFitMom
    FunandFitMom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I was always a girl who couyld turn heads and SO want to be again. Count me in for 30 lbs to go!
  • ladypechols
    Options
    I'm in I joined 2 week ago and I would love to be over 40 and sexy.:happy
  • amyb0807
    amyb0807 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I was the same as the two Sarahs, could eat anything (and did!) until I hit my mid/late 20s and have been up and down ever since and being where I'm at and having just turned 40, I want it off!!!!

My sis never said anything about my weight, but the popular comment from others was "you're so pretty, you could get a guy if you just lost weight..." Don't think my weight necessarily has anything to do with why I still haven't gotten a guy (after all there are some guys out there that like curvy girls)
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Me too, me too! 41 and 3 kiddos later, I've got an extra 25 that I'm carrying around and ready to get rid of....FOREVER!!!
  • Meeshkafish
    Options
    I have always been the skinny one. Until after having kids. Losing weight is hard and it sucks. :) I was in a bar with friends one day and someone actually referred to me as the big girl. I looked behind myself to see who she was talking to... I couldn't believe it...:explode: It's been 5 years and I still haven't lost the weight. I'm with you... lets do this!
  • millska5
    millska5 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as a lot of you in my mid twenties and after having a child my metabolism just isn't the same! I feel like I work out and eat right but maybe I'm just not doing enough because I haven't lost much weight in the past month I've been working on it... Any suggestions are WELCOME! I am DYING to lose 35+ lbs... I'm so glad there are people who are with me in this journey! Please feel free to add me :)
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way! I too was down to 135 last summer, and put every pound back on. At 5'4" I got back up to 173. I'm ready for my outer fabulosity to match my inner fabulosity! I want to be the hot girl everyone looks at, not the overly curvy girl with the good personality. I'm going on my first REAL vacation (at 33!) in October, and my goal is to wear a bikini without being afraid.

Let's get sexy!!!!! (feel free to add me!)