Gorgeous Girl!!

Options

Replies

• sexyrosey
    sexyrosey Posts: 137
    Options
    I feel the same way. I see girls in the gym hair,makeup perfect. Then there is me sweaty gross short just wishing i could look like them cute anytime of the day. :ohwell:
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I wish I was taller. Im the shortest of all the famles in my family.. My sister is 5'8", and my female cousins are taller and go up to 6'1"....

Im 5'4". HOW?
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! My best friend is 5'11 and goes to the gym with me alot and I feel like an oompa loompa no matter how much I lose when I'm next to her. Like I wil never be long, lean, and elegant, but short, athletic, and "cute" I loathe that word! Never beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, but......CUTE!

you nailed it.

I'm 6'0" and have never, ever, been called cute, which bums me out. le sigh. grass is always greener.

^^^^ THIS
    I would love to be called cute! No matter you're weight when you're tall you're always referred to as BIG. I'm 5'9" and even though I can carry an extra 10-20 pounds without looking fat, I also need to lose 15+ pounds before anyone would ever notice.

This. I am 5'11. I am never called cute (well not never, my two year old told me I was cute the other day, but he's biased and sheltered!).

My best friend is 5'2. I always feel big.
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    i sometimes wish my legs where just a little longer... i love the look of long legs add heals and im super jealous...
    it seems like there isnt much distance from my hip to my ankle and no matter the hight of the heal (which i dont normally wear cause im not graceful) my legs still look short :/
  • babybluefire
    babybluefire Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    The only thing I hate about being short is the small amount of calories it affords me. That and not being able to reach things.

This x100. Add in the fact that I look young and people telling me, don't worry you'll grow out of the baby fat.
  • melann1974
    melann1974 Posts: 84
    Options
    I like being on the shorter side (5'4"). I like that my husband is taller than me 6ft even when I am wearing 6"or 7" stilettos.
  • brittany17love
    brittany17love Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I hate being short. If I was taller my fat would be spread out more! Haha I am 5'1.
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    We always want what we don't have. I am tallish (5'8) and have always longed to be petite.....Why???? You shorties have so many more dating options! So glad that doesn't matter anymore but when I was single...it was rough! I swear the taller the guy, the more they like the petite girls.
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" as well...but don't forget amazing things come in small packages :)
  • happypath101
    happypath101 Posts: 534
    Options
    I never minded being short until I started playinf sports about 12 years ag. Damn - the passes I could reach if I had a longer reach. And, yes, the calorie allowance is lower. Sigh! And, yes, the weight shows more. Sigh!

On the flipside, we travel comfortably and make all the guys feel tall. :O)
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Theres alot of small girl who're breathtaking. Many of them are on my friends list if you wanna take a peek. The problem is that those 20 lbs on a 6 ft vs. a 4 ft 9 inches shoes alot different.

Also keep in mind that the closer you get to your goal weight, the more different that little amount of extra weight shows the difference. Like on somebody who's 100 lbs overweight, 20 lbs won't look like much, if at all. But on a 10 lbs heavier person, 2 lbs actually shows!

Don't feel bad or jealous. Use that as a motivation to workout. No reason to ever blame your height. Shorter girls can be sexy (and in some cases, preferred :)

Agree^^^ 20lbs on us shorter people is soooo different than 20lbs on someone tall. Keep on keepin on!
  • lupa_girl
    lupa_girl Posts: 21
    Options
    I love being short and curvy! It's all about confidence (in my opinion) I am 5'2. I am proportionate though, and I think that makes some difference. My legs are average, as it my torso. I have an apple shape, and I think that makes it a little better. I am fortunate that I carry my weight in my torso and not through my hips, etc. I also love being able to wear stilhettos and wedges and still look (relatively) petite, next to my 6'4 date!
  • traci2612
    traci2612 Posts: 40
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and sometimes do envy taller people!! I also hear the word "cute" alot... I have gotten better about embracing my shortness. Still, its sometimes a struggle!!
  • SemperFi91
    SemperFi91 Posts: 169
    Options
    I would love to be shorter im 5'10 and it sucks though it does have sum advantages like being able to reach things up high and having nice long legs its also sucks but i cant change it. Also hard to find guys taller than me here lol. =)
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    It took me a lot of years to realize that I'm never going to be willowy, tall, leggy, or conversely, petite, delicate, and cute. I am squarely in the mid size at 5'5", with a curvy, stocky build. You can't put 38DDD on wispy. I love my chest, my butt and my sturdy little legs, even it they are short. When I'm out dancing, I generally wear skirts that hit me just above my knee, and I've been told many times that I have great legs. They look good in heels. I've learned to appreciate me for who I am. But it did take some time. Pick out some other things that you like about yourself and focus on those. Great eyes...hair...lips...tushie..whatever. Your photo is cute.
  • hdroddy
    hdroddy Posts: 122
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 2 as well...but I'd be happy to be called 'cute'. It's better than 'fugly' (yes, I've been called this to my face).

They were obviously blind, because you have a very pretty face.
  • jcomley1
    jcomley1 Posts: 133
    Options
    I am 6'1 tall and the attention is ok sometimes but most of the time it is annoying and sometimes creepy. I do not like being stared at lol. I used to wish I was shorter before I accepted my height. It is funny how tall girls wish they were shorter and shorter girls wish they were taller lol. We should all embrace the way God uniquely made us .

I am 6.1 too!! nice to meet ya!
    But i totally agree, being blonde and tall isnt all that. You do get a lot of attention. But sometimes people just stare at you like you are a circus freak. I feel like I can never wear heels because I look G-I-A-N-T, and my jeans never fit me right. ALWAYS too short.
    You short girls have it easy. Its easier to find a guy who is taller then you- pretty sure no girl likes to taller then her man. you can almost always find shoes in your size, dont have to stick to the sometimes awful tall range. *sigh*
    But neither of us should really complain. I am happy with my height, and although it would be nice to be a wee bit smaller, its what I have to work with!
    Embrace your "cuteness" girls. I would rather be darn cute and sexy, then intimidatingly tall. :wink:
  • carbonfybr
    carbonfybr Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! My best friend is 5'11 and goes to the gym with me alot and I feel like an oompa loompa no matter how much I lose when I'm next to her. Like I wil never be long, lean, and elegant, but short, athletic, and "cute" I loathe that word! Never beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, but......CUTE!

@ Moniqua1

Beautiful, gorgeous, sexy are ok words ... however, you're more along the lines of stunning!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and while it annoys me that I have to grab a step stool or hop up onto the counters at home to reach into the highest parts of the cabinets I like my height fine. The shortness has it's advantages for example when I'm in a store and there's a really cute guy standing next to me and I need something off the top shelf. I just bat my eyelashes and ask in a sweet, embarrassed voice if they wouldn't mind reaching up and grabbing whatever item it is.

While I may be vertically challenged I use it to my benefit.
  • sparklybutterfly763
    Options
    i'm 5'1" but i absolutely love being short and curvy. i embrace myself just the way i am and lots of people have called me cute as well as sexy and i take both as compliments. i say love how you are, whether that be short, tall, thin, curvy, whatever it is.