• Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Bikini Babe Start: 203
    Last Week: 200.5
    This Week: 201
    Change this Week: +.5
    Bikini Babe total loss: 2

Thanksgiving and the leftovers it brought really didn't help me this week. But, I just have a feeling that my next weigh in will be one of my best yet. (Hope it's not just wishful thinking...) I'll do all I can to make it happen!!

Good luck on the coming week ladies!
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    SW-171
    LW-166.2
    CW-166
    GW-130
    BikiniBabesweightloss-6lbs

This Week- Only -.2lbs :(
    Im sad! I didnt loose as much as I usually do, but the weekends are hard for me. Last night we had pizza, and I had a couple ceasars, oh and a wendys spicy chicken burger too...but I actually didnt go over my dialy intake much at all.
  • Pattyisgr8
    Pattyisgr8 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Patty (pa_treusch)
    SW: 206
    BB Start: 177
    Last week: 172.2
    This week: 170.6

This week loss: 1.8 ?

*This was my weight as of fri. 12/5 (visiting family so no scale today), I can't wait to be out of the 170's forever!!!!!!!!!!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Patty (pa_treusch)

*This was my weight as of fri. 12/5 (visiting family so no scale today), I can't wait to be out of the 170's forever!!!!!!!!!!

I hear you! in 4lbs I will be out of the 170's!
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Patty (pa_treusch)

I hear you! in 4lbs I will be out of the 170's!

Way to go, guys!! You can do it!!
  • Luke93
    Luke93 Posts: 35
    Options
    Starting Weight: 174.4
    Bikini Babe Start: 137.4
    Last Week: 131.6
    (wk 5) This Week: 131.6

This week loss: -0
    Bikini Babe Total loss: -5.8

I keep trying to change things up. First I mixed up my workout, then the next week I upped my calories. Then this week I upped my cal and worked out more. But still nothing. Last week I lost .8 so I was expecting I few pound loss this time, but no go.

So this week I am going to back to 1200 cal and keep my exercise up. Hopefully I will see a loss this coming week.
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hello hello!

My weigh in for yesterday was:

LW:155
    CW: 153.5
    GW:135

So, down 1.5 lbs. I'm happy about that.

I will have the results up in the next hourish!
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Ok, the results are in for week 5:

Hailey - 0.12%
    pa_treusch - 1.04%
    isotope - 2.02%
    kandyjo - 1.92%
    porterbaby38 - 1.33%
    savvystephy - 1.13%
    sjmay - 0.97%
    stffunny - 1.86%

Great job again this week everyone!!! Congratulations isotope for having the biggest loss this week! I can't wait to hear the new challenge!
  • stffunny
    stffunny Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone...Congratulations isotope....awesome job! Keep up the good work everyone and when you get down get back up.
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Ohhh, nice, my turn! :)

Okay, for me, exercise is a big challenge. When I first started making changes, it was tough to get moving and sticking to it. but you all know it makes a huge difference. So this week's challenge is to get in a minimum of 20 minutes of exercise a day :). It can be low to high intensity, whatever works for you. You can even break it up and do 10 minutes in the morning, and then evening, etc. Just get moving! :)

Good luck everyone!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    that is wonderful challenge. good luck to everyone.
  • stffunny
    stffunny Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love this one isotope....I was thinking about something like just getting moving....Great challenge.
  • savvystephy
    Options

Okay, for me, exercise is a big challenge. When I first started making changes, it was tough to get moving and sticking to it. but you all know it makes a huge difference. So this week's challenge is to get in a minimum of 20 minutes of exercise a day :). It can be low to high intensity, whatever works for you. You can even break it up and do 10 minutes in the morning, and then evening, etc. Just get moving! :)

Good luck everyone!

Nice challenge! :)
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    hey girls I know I'm late but just wanted to report that I am 5lbs closer to a bikini body :)

awesome challenge.
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options

Good luck everyone!

Great challenge! Thanks!
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Totally late i know, but i lost .3 pounds! haha!!

Great challange too!!!
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • savvystephy
    Options
    I did 30 Day Shred today! (27 minutes). Will be running tomorrow. :) I did a 5K race yesterday. :tongue:
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Awesome challenge!! Some days I will kick butt in the gym, and some days I will slum on the couch ALL DAY. This will be a good challenge to make sure I get some good movement in EVERYDAY.

Today, I am taking my sweet puppy to the dog park and running the perimeter with her--- good exercise for both of us!