Not an appropriate dating forum...

Options
124»

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    ugh my worst was a guy who pulled my number off my photography site and insisted we were kindred spirits and texts me every 3 or 4 months to see if Ive lost the hostility yet, cause we're destined for love.

fyi i havent lost the hostility

Please tell me he actually asks you if you've lost the hostility? That's awesome.

yes. cause i always lead with hostility when I get a new stalker.

that's like fishing with dynamite.

im allergic to boring.
  • carloubrew
    carloubrew Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ok, here's one for you. I got a phone call just Monday of this week from a 205 area code. I was hesitant to answer but since my son is in Afghanistan, I picked the call up. There was this guy on the other end who said his name is Michael and he got my number from my FB page. Ok I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I thought your information was private. Silly me!

Any way he tells me that I am a beautiful woman and asked that I send him some personal pictures to the number that he called me from. I must have forgot my raisin'. I went HAM on him. Needless to say...he has not called back.

I am single but I am not desperate.
  • FitnFabMichelle
    FitnFabMichelle Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    OMG this thread just totally made me laugh and now I really want to play these games... is that wrong?! lol

Me too!!! LOL.
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    This isn't after that message you sent me ? :laugh:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

I give your *kitten* two thumbs up.... It should be known.
  • MzChynah
    MzChynah Posts: 5
    Options
    Complete loser...he was but i have been down that road as well...most weirdos don't have the best timing...meaning they are just who they are no matter what the circumstances unfortunately..but great story...Lmfaoooo!!
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    The best men to date are on Draw Something.....

LOL!
    Especially the ones who draw those fantastic nude drawings!
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    A/S/L?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • micahnelson
    micahnelson Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    As a single fantastic b*tch
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    ugh my worst was a guy who pulled my number off my photography site and insisted we were kindred spirits and texts me every 3 or 4 months to see if Ive lost the hostility yet, cause we're destined for love.

fyi i havent lost the hostility

Good to know you're here, it's save me the text charges.

I see you're still mad.

How about now?

Now that's just creepy.

haha It's a slow day at work.
  • Package02
    Package02 Posts: 97
    Options
    Wait.... Did he use big words and sound smart? I totally judge people on wwf. Might be a keeper if he did.

I play scrabble with my fiance all the time. If you didn't know him you'd think he's incredible with words. Not so, he just types random *kitten* into the dictionary with his letters until he gets a word that works. Frustrates me to no end because it usually helps him win. I refuse to play a word if I don't know what it means or can't use it in a sentence.

Any word can be used in a sentence. For example, I play the word "Qi" all the time on WWF. I have no idea what it means but I can use it in a sentence quite easily..."Going to play Qi on a triple word for 66 points" See, a perfectly acceptable sentence using the word "Qi" :smile:
  • MellyGibson
    MellyGibson Posts: 297 Member
    Options

I give your *kitten* two thumbs up.... It should be known.

That's better than two thumbs UP his *kitten*....

...unless he's into that sort of thing, of course....
  • _ylime_
    _ylime_ Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    That happened to my friend.. I guess it is the cool way to pick up chicks these days. Creepy.

The worst (for me) was a dude that apparently noticed me @ home depot (I was renting a auger... pretty sweet). Anyways, I guess he must have followed me to the parking lot where he got the number off my boyfriend's work truck (my boyfriend and I were at the store together) ... So later that night he called the number asking for the sexy tool girl with red hair (left a message) ... and that he and I were meant to be together... WTF, who calls a business number and says that? Luckily it isn’t a big company and everyone got a kick out of it, sort of embarrassing for me, but I guess it is funny. He kept calling for about a month, and then the last time he called he asked about getting some replacement windows… um. NO. strange dude.
  • KStambulic
    KStambulic Posts: 131
    Options
    The best men to date are on Draw Something.....

LOL!
    Especially the ones who draw those fantastic nude drawings!

Eww, my ex just started playing that. I guess it's a step up from the "games" he used to play, hence the reason I left him. I would not recommend dating that one...
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I play WordFeud instead and I was playing Random games pretty heavily last year... and then the creepers started in... actually asking at their first turn if we can play for Sexy pictures... Really? Immediate cancel of the game of course on my end, or when I actually responded with "um, no" they would just resign immediately.

I do have to say that I have met 5 or 6 wonderful people on WordFeud that I play constant on-going games with and we've been playing for more than a year now.