June Starters - December 7th

SW: 253.4 lbs (June 26)
LW: 195.4
CW: 192.8

Progress this week: - 2.6 lbs
Total Progress: - 60.6 lbs

Hello everyone. I hope you have had a great week. :drinker:

I have gone back to the gym but instead of running I am doing a longer brisk walk where my heart rate is in the middle of the fat burning zone which seems to be working. Although yesterday I did 2 hours and 10 minutes and ended up with blisters...lol.

I am going on sick leave from work due to a chronic pain condition and other health issues and I can't wait. Only 6 more work days left, thank goodness.

Take care all and be good to yourselves! :flowerforyou:

T

Replies

• Last Week: 267.5
    This Week: 267.4

Loss of 0.1 pounds. -_-

I've really have got to get back on track.
  • linnebooc
    linnebooc Posts: 84 Member
    SW - 300
    LW - 269
    CW - 267.5

Down a lb. and a half. Yay :)
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    I had a great weekend and thought I was doing great on calories but then I remebered all the wine I drank. :indifferent: :sick: Oops. I always forget to log the drinks.

Other than that, I had a great weekend. :happy:

Good luck on all the weigh ins!!
  • saving for wed.
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm back after taking a hiatus! I'm maintaining and happy with my weight. Good luck to all.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    The losses look good!!! Way to go, ladies!!
    I will see you again Wednesday!!! :happy:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    I'm down ½ lb again this week. Down is down ... I'm good with that. :happy:

SW 208.5
    LW 175.5
    CW 175
  • kandyjo
    :laugh: Awesome, Maggs!!! "Down is Down" and after going through a little time of gaining, like you and I did, Down is WONDERFUL!!! :laugh: I was beginning to get a little nervous about myself... After gaining those four pounds and then getting myself straightened up, I wasn't really loosing anything... BUT I really think it just took a bit to get my metabolism on the right track, because last week I lost 2 pounds and this week is REALLY good!!!

Ok, ladies.. I have to weigh-in today, because, again, Wednesday may get to hectic for me to post... I have to do the photography for our preschools "Pictures with Santa" ... I'm thinking tomorrow will be way too crazy for me to even think about posting :laugh: BUT, I do post good news today, so its all good :wink:

SW 230
    LW 215
    TW 211
    GW 135 ish

4 POUNDS!!! I can't believe it!!! I think that is the most I have lost in a week!!! :happy: Needless to say, I'm thrilled!!!!!
  • :laugh: Awesome, Maggs!!! "Down is Down" and after going through a little time of gaining, like you and I did, Down is WONDERFUL!!! :laugh: I was beginning to get a little nervous about myself... After gaining those four pounds and then getting myself straightened up, I wasn't really loosing anything... BUT I really think it just took a bit to get my metabolism on the right track, because last week I lost 2 pounds and this week is REALLY good!!!

Ok, ladies.. I have to weigh-in today, because, again, Wednesday may get to hectic for me to post... I have to do the photography for our preschools "Pictures with Santa" ... I'm thinking tomorrow will be way too crazy for me to even think about posting :laugh: BUT, I do post good news today, so its all good :wink:

SW 230
    LW 215
    TW 211
    GW 135 ish

4 POUNDS!!! I can't believe it!!! I think that is the most I have lost in a week!!! :happy: Needless to say, I'm thrilled!!!!!

That's awesome!!! :bigsmile: Finally all your hard work is starting to pay off!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • No change for me this week
  • kandyjo
    :laugh: Awesome, Maggs!!! "Down is Down" and after going through a little time of gaining, like you and I did, Down is WONDERFUL!!! :laugh: I was beginning to get a little nervous about myself... After gaining those four pounds and then getting myself straightened up, I wasn't really loosing anything... BUT I really think it just took a bit to get my metabolism on the right track, because last week I lost 2 pounds and this week is REALLY good!!!

SW 230
    LW 215
    TW 211
    GW 135 ish

That's awesome!!! :bigsmile: Finally all your hard work is starting to pay off!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Thanks, schlieffen!! That's how I feel :laugh:
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member

SW 230
    LW 215
    TW 211
    GW 135 ish

That is so awesome!!!!!! Great job getting back into the swing of it and in a big way. Congratulations.

Take care,
    T
  • kandyjo

SW 230
    LW 215
    TW 211
    GW 135 ish

That is so awesome!!!!!! Great job getting back into the swing of it and in a big way. Congratulations.

Take care,
    T

Thank you so much, T!! AND I have to add... 12 POUNDS TO GO TO "UNDER 200"!!!!!:drinker: That is my next "mini" goal. To get under the 200 mark!!! I can not tell you how bad I want that :laugh: To get on the scale and have a "1" in front :noway:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000

SW 230
    LW 215
    TW 211
    GW 135 ish

Take care,
    T

Thank you so much, T!! AND I have to add... 12 POUNDS TO GO TO "UNDER 200"!!!!!:drinker: That is my next "mini" goal. To get under the 200 mark!!! I can not tell you how bad I want that :laugh: To get on the scale and have a "1" in front :noway:

Kandy Kandy Kandy ... you're awesome. You give me hope that I'll get back on track properly really soon. Keep up the good work my friend.:flowerforyou:
  • kandyjo
    :blushing: Aw, thanks, Maggs! You kept me encouraged so many times... I know you "got it in ya"!! We just hit a rut... And it takes our bodies a little while to see that we mean business again :laugh: It will kick in!! Just stay with it!! Keep eating right and exercising and you'll start losing again...
    Here's to another awesome weigh-in next week!! :drinker:

:heart:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    CRAZY busy at work today. I can't even believe it. Hoping for a loss tomorrow morning. :happy: :bigsmile:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Kandy Jo - CONGRATS!!! Amazing loss this week! Good job, I'm very happy for you!:flowerforyou:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Kandy- awesome job!! Way to kick that fat to the curb!! Even without Zumba, you are kickin butt :) And yippee for One-derland soon for you!

And congrats to everyone else as well, looks like some good losses! Hope I am in for a loss tomorrow as well...
  • kandyjo
    Thanks, Mamakatspokane and Courtney_love!! You guys are so very encouraging! It is wonderful that we have a place to celebrate with others who know what we are "going through" :happy:
    Can't wait for ONE-derland :laugh: I'm getting there :drinker:
  • isandi
    isandi Posts: 162 Member
    Hi, everybody!
    I am back. I remember several of you from August when I dropped out.

After coming back from Mexico and not being able to attend my son's wedding I got really depressed and totally did not focus on taking care of myself. Then in August I started quilting and it is been a whirl wind ever since then. Don't get too use to the dark hair as it is going bye bye on Friday and I will post a new hairdo in a new color!

It is good to have made the decision to return and I am looking forward to playing catch up!