Proud of my daughter 70 pounds lost!!!!

Rloral
Rloral Posts: 112 Member
My beautiful daughter has lost more than 70 pounds. She's a little down because her weight loss has stalled. Please give her some love!

chelseybeforeandafter07_12_12.jpg

Replies

• You look amazing!!!! You have done a FABULOUS job and should be incredibly proud!!!!! Don't forget how wonderful, beautiful, and strong you are!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    She is beautiful and WOW! 70 pounds! Truly amazing! Keep up the great work honey!
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    She looks gorgeouse! Tell her not to get discoueaged, just change things up a bit and be patient, she's come so far the rest will follow!:flowerforyou:
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    70 pounds is an incredible loss!
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Simply amazing! It will all come with time!!!! Just be glad you've come so far as to actually have a stall... you're making real progress and I'm sure you'll continue to do so!!!! :drinker:
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    She truly looks incredible!! You should be very proud!! Great work!
  • Whats are diet and excercise regimen like? and her current weight. maybe we can help her over this hump:)
  • Bubbles_09
    Bubbles_09 Posts: 65 Member
    current weight 232 i recenlty gained not to happy putting that number.. i exercise 5 days a week currently doing a bunch of programs togther..insanity.banish fat, ripped ,30 days shred. jackie warner.. eat around 1600 cals a day. ?? help!!
  • Marlenymm
    Marlenymm Posts: 66 Member
    wow she looks great. amazing
  • You are amazing. Stalling is a part of your body adjusting, like the other lady said, change things a little, but don't eat less calories. Maybe more veggies and no carbs after lunch. Keep it up you are beautiful and doing so well.
  • KamFit12
    KamFit12 Posts: 43
    You look great and congrats on your weight loss. Keep it up just keep going. :)
  • current weight 232 i recenlty gained not to happy putting that number.. i exercise 5 days a week currently doing a bunch of programs togther..insanity.banish fat, ripped ,30 days shred. jackie warner.. eat around 1600 cals a day. ?? help!!

Do you eat back your excercise calories? I also agree with another poster about not decreasing you cals.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Great job ....... keep on working it !
  • Good job! Keep it going!
  • gogonunubean
    gogonunubean Posts: 160 Member
    I would be very proud too. 70 lbs is a great achievement!
  • Stay encourage, I recently lost 74 lbs. I switch up my exercise, I walk do boot camp, and I recenlty signed up for a walk water clsss, I have done Zumba and my boot camp has spinning bikes.
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Girlfriend, You look fabulous! Change your routines, and eating habits a bit, because your body has gotten comfortable with your routine. On some days eat a little more calories than normal, on other days a little less. You have got to fool or confuse your body to get over your plateau.
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    :
    current weight 232 i recenlty gained not to happy putting that number.. i exercise 5 days a week currently doing a bunch of programs togther..insanity.banish fat, ripped ,30 days shred. jackie warner.. eat around 1600 cals a day. ?? help!!

Do you eat back your excercise calories? I also agree with another poster about not decreasing you cals.

I'm thinking these folks are right on - it sounds like you're exercising away everything you eat. You do look absolutely fantastic and should feel so proud! What an amazing accomplishment flowerforyou:
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Congrats!!!! 70 pounds is amazing, keep up the great work!!!!!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    You are doing great and the difference in your pictures is amazing!!!! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!